Big! 12"

thxsubwoofers

wasn't the re xxx based on the tumult but they improved upon it to 38 xmax or so.... Meh it looks unwieldy, I still await for the specs on the TC Sound LMS 5400 with 38 xmax on a 15 inch woofer.

BTW how much is that and I saw the website and couold not find it?

GREAT, Can't wait for some punk to come around my neighborhood with one of those thumping so loud I can hear it inside my stone home 200 feet from the road!

Do these people think they can hear an emergency vehicle or horn with the music so loud?

GREAT, Can't wait for some punk to come around my neighborhood with one of those thumping so loud I can hear it inside my stone home 200 feet from the road!

Do these people think they can hear an emergency vehicle or horn with the music so loud?

I don't think other people will use these subwoofers for SPL. Its supposed to be used for SQL. In my opinion I think it Beats JLw7. These subwoofers will sound excellent in a sealed enclosure.

Im not sure if this is the correct price. Someone has posted them on realmofexcursion forums for the pricing. XXX12 1299.00

XXX15 1625.00

XXX18 2248.00
Here are two videos that was on the website. I think watching the voice coil move in action looks pretty sweet!

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/REAudio/xxx12.26.wmv

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/REAudio/xxx12.28.wmv

with prices like that which is similar to what i saw, no punk kid will have that cause they will buy sony xplod or some shitty subwoofer, heck the xplod uses plastic cones.......

Anyways the JLW7 is a 14 inch cone so hmmm apples to apples 15 faces the 14. And JL is not that great they just are better than some, mostly the car world. They sound excellent in a sealed enclosure due to the fact that you can only put it in a sealed and have it sound right. I bet you that even a 6 inch flared is not enough to have its f3 at 20 hertz, the port noise would be horrible and the port would be probably 80 inches or so.

</sarcasm>OH emm G</sarcasm>

Damm thats friggen huge, send me some vids of it in action when you get it installed!

Most ppl at my school, and fakes i know swear that Audiobahn, Sony, JVC, and other POS subs are the best. Damm cant wait to get my car and show all these ppl up i know.

I don't think other people will use these subwoofers for SPL. Its supposed to be used for SQL. In my opinion I think it Beats JLw7. These subwoofers will sound excellent in a sealed enclosure.

Im not sure if this is the correct price. Someone has posted them on realmofexcursion forums for the pricing. XXX12 1299.00

XXX15 1625.00

XXX18 2248.00
Here are two videos that was on the website. I think watching the voice coil move in action looks pretty sweet!

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/REAudio/xxx12.26.wmv

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/REAudio/xxx12.28.wmv

[:D]Sounds like my Harley.Sorry to boomy for me.

Ok just think about what that bass does to ears and over time their brains turn to goo just like the aliens in Mars Attacks YIKES [6]

Yo gangsta them playaz got da woofaz in da trunkz. [:P] Just to bug good ole Colter,who sits calmly at home with his dozen gigantic Heritage speakers blasting his tunes. [;)]

Ok just think about what that bass does to ears and over time their brains turn to goo just like the aliens in Mars Attacks YIKES [6]

Wonder not,look at me I turned into a bassphiliac with compulsive buying disorders! Memory loss and rage outbursts.

Unbelievable video. Maybe at a certain point instead of making the bigest monster of a 12 you can.....just get 2 subs. [;)]

I remember the feel of 8 W7's in a Navigator. Eight of these would crush my skull.

what is the distortion figger with 3" excursion ..?? 20%..??

The main issue is,WHO is deaf enough to even listen at these levels? [;)] The woofer sure looks like a weapon,very impressive,I would not mind a small cube sub using this monster,for home use.

what is the distortion figger with 3" excursion ..?? 20%..??

The main issue is,WHO is deaf enough to even listen at these levels? [;)] The woofer sure looks like a weapon,very impressive,I would not mind a small cube sub using this monster,for home use.

Small Cube??? Its not going to be small cause the depth, that looks atleast 15 inches deep so no 14 inch cube sub for you theear! No sub for you (in the most soup nazi type accent)

Also the distortion while watching the video actually sounds like it is coming from the rubber surround that is flapping due to the immense xmax that sub has. It has a flap flap noise....

That thing has nothing to do with TC Sounds. Re was bought out my US Amps not too long ago and all their prices sky rocketed. The 18" version of that driver is something like $2300 and the 12" is ~$1300.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Personally, I think those prices are unreasonable. And when you consider the fact the XXX is merely a 3" diameter voice coil / motor size, it seems a bit of a reach to ask that much for em. It is true that the vc happens to be extremely long which can lend to higher excursion, but greatly reduces efficiency as much of the electromagnetic field generated by the coil is outside the gap during excursion. They cheat this slightly by raising the gap height using a bevel that makes the gap very tall to cover the long coil, but the side effect is a Bl curve that is less linear than before, and if RE is telling its customers they can do 54mm one way, well, I certainly doubt the quality of those 54mms, at least the ones beyond about ~25. Secondly the extra coil adds a great deal of mass to already extremely heavy cone assembly, this is the biggest flaw imo. This is why you need a 4000 watt amp to driver the speaker with any kind of respectable results. Supposedly it can reach over 50mm excursion one way, I don't doubt it can, but at what kind of distortion and linearly is unknown. RE has yet to even release T/S measurements for this driver much less anything respectable like a Klippel report. I have seen what RE has done in the past and Im not impressed at all. They use very old parts desgined a long time ago on drivers they still sell today and for some reason they are against porting the T-yoke. A design to increase the Bl by a very small amount at the cost of even more efficiency (so says my mentor). Granted the XXX looks like a big improvement, but I cant afford to test one myself at their new prices, lol.