Klipsch in europe

Does anyone have a link to a Klipsch dealer in the United States who seems like he is more excited about the product and wanting to share his Klipsch Experience through Commerce than this Gentleman? [Y]

I wonder if he is the guy that you need to know to get one of those 60th Anniversary K-horns. [H]

Do we have anyone on the forum who has purchased from him? Sprechen sie English? [:)]

Geez you think he works at the Klipsch factory!

I don't know, but I gotta admit, that dude has some seriously cool hair!

I guess if I am ever in Germany, I'll have to go check that dude's outfit out!

Fortunatly, locally, the guys there at Raven Hi-Fi/Home Theater have nothing but excellent things to say about Klipsch.

I don't want to pre-judge the premise of why I posted this, but for the life of me I can't understand why more Klipsch dealers here in the United States don't have a web presence as our good friend (I know I would like to visit his store) in Germany. It's extremely cheap and effective.

Sometimes I get so obsessed with Klipsch selling more of it's higher end speakers. [:^)] I think it stems from my love of the sonic bliss I experience in my Klipsch Home Theater and the frustration that I am more excited about it than the folks I try to purchase from. I even posted a thread begging a local merchant to contact me--no takers. [:|]

Does anyone have a link to a dealer here in the united states that seems geared to move or showcase Klipsch speakers other than Bestbuy?

Imo, someone in the Marketing department needs to get some of that creative spirit and pass it on to the dealers. I wonder if Damonpayne needs the extra income...[;)]

Please post some creative links to Klipsch dealers so I can change my opinion. [:)]

I don't understand what Marketing department is doing half the time. But then I'm not a marketer. I guess company is still profitable, I haven't seen any cut sheets from the new Heritage series yet. My local dealer has a whole Ref setup but not a Heritage in sight and don't plan on it either. I am frequently baffled but it's not my ball game.

I try not to put down THE COMPANY, but Marketing SUX!

Klipsch may have problems in their marketing department (or they may be selling as many speakers as they wish, I don't know) but what's to stop the individual dealers from getting creative with their business?

If Herr Werner Enge was within a couple hours drive of me I darn sure would be paying him a visit. Heck, I still may pay him a visit. [:)]

oldbuckster,

I think you're right...didn't his dealer drive a good distance, deliver and set up his Klipsch???

Bill

Yes he did, I think turntable3 is on vacation right now, maybe I can find it on an older thread......................I think he mentioned a name,don't remember it though, that's what happens, first your hearing, then your eyesight, then your memory, getting old is not fun.........................

BILL, just found the thread, YES that was the same guy Turntable3 bought his La scalas from......................

I don't understand what Marketing department is doing half the time. But then I'm not a marketer. I guess company is still profitable, I haven't seen any cut sheets from the new Heritage series yet. My local dealer has a whole Ref setup but not a Heritage in sight and don't plan on it either. I am frequently baffled but it's not my ball game.

It's not my "ball game" either but I expressed why I am concerned. [;)] I don't necessarily think Klipsch marketing is entirely at fault. The brochures I picked up at Hope this year looked very professional.

Where are the dealers that carry the brochures and the things inside for audition? How are they getting their name and Klipsch out to their individual markets? Where are the Werner Enge's of the United States? IMO, Klipsch deserves to be better represented by the dealers.

Here is a link to my local Klipsch Reference/Heritage (doesn't list the THX line on Klipsch.com, although they have *some) Dealer:

They have a very nice store. I was there last week. The only Klipsch speakers they had set up were a pair of RF-63's in one room and a *mismatched THX HT set-up (The LCR and subs were Klipsch--the surrounds were not and it was obvious) in another. I found their store on the Klipsch web site, yet IMHO, they weren't ready to market Klipsch speakers.

Here is a link to the Klipsch dealer who is 5 miles away from Star Power and supposedly has the WHOLE Klipsch line:

When you go to their site it has one hyperlink to the Klipsch web site. There is a mention of Klipsch on the "Company Partners" page, but it is the only one without a Hyperlink (which is I'm sure an oversight). I have been in that store 3 times and they indeed have some Klipsch speakers, unfortunately I wasn't able to audition them ANY of the times I was there. [:S]

I admit I don't know all of the logistics of the speaker business. For all I know these stores are racking up record sales for Klipsch. I can't imagine they are selling more than Werner and I'm sure no where near as excited. It is somewhat troubling because after all the United States IS The Home of Klipsch. [Y]

Wow, that was pretty harsh, considering I'm in the marketing department!

well then kick everyone else in marketing in the butt to get them jump started on monday!

Yeah, that's a durn good idea, cos you sure don't want ME coming up there to give them a pep talk!

M