• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you see Colter, PWK is a 33rd Degree Mason,an tells no secrets, an

tells no lies,until you break the code,the secrets are all around you,

hidden on this very forum,break the code, an you my friend ,get a bonus

of the up most PWK treasures,......................PS us water melon

thief's always stick together

post-16352-13819304618_thumb.jpg

Looks like pictures from a trip to the museum in Hope? Scary that I recognize most of that stuff.

Yep. It's more cool than scary for me. I love travel and seeing pics of Creative Holy Ground that I've visited always brings back memories and triggers Imagination. I thought johnyholiday was just your average forum member--It appears there is more than meets the eye...

C'mon jh--Where did you get these cool photos?

TRIVIA .... Do you know what was writen on the side of PWK's plane

"Cessna?"

(This would be funnier if I knew airplanes. I appologize if this is not up to the standards you've all come to expect. I thought my line earlier in this thread re: dry cleaning was worthy, though.)

Johny,

Great shots, man. Is the TV show available on video? When we were in Hope, I told Jim Hunter that it would be VERY cool if Klipsch came out with a video of PWK. I think there may be a problem with getting permission from his estate, or something. Now THAT is a shame...

... I told Jim Hunter that it would be VERY cool if Klipsch came out with a video of PWK. I think there may be a problem with getting permission from his estate, or something. Now THAT is a shame...

WHY? [:^)] Given the lack of sales of speakers he designed it would appear that historic video would be an excellent vehicle to distribute to keep Hope Alive. [;)]