Finest ABBA LPs Free

scott0527

I stumbled upon what must be the finest ABBA collection I've ever seen. That's not saying much since I've never seen one.

Nine ABBA albums in really, really nice condition. Looks like the good stuff, Greatest Hits 1 and 2, Waterloo and so much more. Please take them from me, I won't tell anybody.

Paypal me for shipping and they're yours. PM or email me if interested.

Edit: you know what, you don't even have to pay me for shipping. Just say you want them.

My girlfriends going to shoot me that I missed this offer... she has been hounding me to get her some Abba CD's.  If she hadn't kept me out so late tonight I would have seen the posting earlier, so there!  It's way past my bedtime...

KG

The old "my girlfriend likes ABBA" story:)

My girlfriends going to shoot me that I missed this offer... she has been hounding me to get her some Abba CD's. If she hadn't kept me out so late tonight I would have seen the posting earlier, so there! It's way past my bedtime...

KG

I've got an extra Greatest Hits 2. It's yours (for the girlfriend of course). For all I know there are another couple in my stuff. I'll send those too if I find any. PM your address.