serail # help for heresy speakers

gigbyt

500 dollars is not cheap for 1980 walnut heresys and they better be in mint condition for that amount. first thing i would want to know is, are they consective serial numbers. if they are then the walnut veneer will match each other. if they are not consecutive, then they won't match. keep us informed

local pickup is best, no shipping charges and no damage.

it cost at least $80 to ship these

Right now that is alot of money for Heresy's that old. In March I paid $800. for a pair of new ,still in unopened box, granted the H3's had just come out, and these are leftovers, still have a 5 year warranty.....................think about it,again...........prices seem down low on used speakers..........

If they are in great shape and you love the way they sound and look,

offer $300 cash right that moment. Show 'em the money. Have another

$100 in the car (or have a friend with you with the extra cash you can

"borrow" it from).

If they are in great shape and you love the way they sound and look, offer $300 cash right that moment. Show 'em the money. Have another $100 in the car (or have a friend with you with the extra cash you can "borrow" it from).

PM has it right, that's a good range.............really..........

there is a LOT to be said about them being close...check the back...are they WALNUT or walnut sdtain over BIRCH RAW???

I have 1978 Birch Raw Heresys and they are great...picked them up local...I also have 1980 Walnut Oil (H-WO) that were shipped a couple of years ago...seller packed them exquisetly and they STILL arrived with very minor damage...I paid $440 delivered IIRC...so...300-400 for PERFECT Birch Raw and 400-500 for PERFECT Walnut Oil or Walnut Laquer...just my opinion...I really like the Heresy!

Bill