K-horns on ebay

Guest " "

These are 90 minutes from my house. If the price stays reasonalbe, I won't be able to pass them up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250011322676&fromMakeTrack=true

My Jubilee project will therefor probally be put on hold.

If another forum member has their heart set on these for their own personal use, send me a PM, and I'll let them go, and I'll resume my Jubilee project.

oldbuckster

I Like my sub. Bought it on the cheap while it was on clearance. Paid 239 or 269 for it. list was 699.

It has a built in 400watt amp. I can change the phasing of the woofer with a switch. Selectable xover freqency, or use can use in LF mode. Has RCA, banana plugs, in put or can use the stereo out from an amp to split off the signal.

I guess you missed the "prettiest man in a bikini" contest while you were gone?

Coulter won but since he's got so many Heritage speakers, he deferred to Speakerfritz, who came in a close second place.

Seems the grand prize was a pair of Jubs...

[ip]

lol, well Mark, I think you've been exposed to too much sun during your vacation!

Not all is in the Twilight Zone, my Jubilees (as well as Mikes) are evidently being cut Tuesday. Thursday is their schedueled assembly day. I guess if they finish that day then they'll be shipped out either Thursday or Friday.

So all the above is a bit tongue in cheek...although Speakerfritz DID have a cheeky walk down the catwalk ( / ) ( \ ) ( / )

klipsch4life

The + and - (or 0 to 180) phase switch on the sub changes the woofers excursion.

Selecting - or 180 will throw the sub out of phase, meaning the cone will go in, where in the former it would go out.

Why would ths be needed? A horn loaded woofer may need a sub to be out of phase whereas a direct radiator loaded woofer may not.