Amateur (and professional!) photographers wanted!

Amy

• Moderators

As many of you may know, we're in the midst of a large website re-design. Part of my job has been going through all of the product pictures. I've always known that we're missing some pics for our discontinued items, but have just recently been thinking about how nice it would be to fill in some of those "holes."

Since we longer make or have in our possession many of these, I thought it would be really nice if some of our fans would be able to submit a pic of their "vintage" speakers and have it proudly displayed on our website.

To find out if your speaker is one we are missing, go to Products>Search on our site...search for the model number or name, and click on the link. There should be a picture of the speaker...if there isn't, we need it! Some of the older pictures are also...hmm...less than professional? So if you have one that you think is better, please feel free to send that along, also.

I'll get the details on what size would be needed... JPEG is the preferred format. Send them to me-- amy.unger@klipsch.com. Perhaps we'll have a treat for those that are chosen? [;)]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, what if we touched up my nearly perfect Chorus II's and shot a few pics of them? It would definetly beat that faded thing they have on the website right now. We can drag them over to the Union where there is all sorts of fancy furniture and walls (gotta have a good background). Perhaps a nice fireplace scene...I work there so I could totally work the lighting in the room too. [;)]

I'm here, but don't know if I have anything rare or exotic enough for the catalog.

Maybe the LSI splits?

How about hiring yourself out so the website catalogue has real nice pics for future customers? Maybe even just for a discount on next purchase.

• Moderators

Would you like a picture of some original Klipsch Zebrawood Cornwalls or are you looking for a finish that would be currently available?

I'd love to see a pic of these!

To find out if your speaker is one we are missing, go to Products>Search on our site...search for the model number or name, and click on the link. There should be a picture of the speaker...if there isn't, we need it! Some of the older pictures are also...hmm...less than professional? So if you have one that you think is better, please feel free to send that along, also.

Is there any way you can just list which ones you need? It doesn't seem easy to search for the ones that don't have a photo...

• Moderators

Is there any way you can just list which ones you need? It doesn't seem easy to search for the ones that don't have a photo...

Do you have that many old Klipsch speakers photo-ready that you need a comprehensive list?? [;)]

First guess, I would say we need some KGs, KMs, KPs, KSF, would be nice to have better Shorthorn shots, nicer Cornwall I and II, Rebel, a few Tangents...alternate finishes of any Heritage, or if you guys just have a really cool set up, we may be able to use it as an "Lifestyle" shot, who knows. I just thought it would be something fun to see what we could come up with.

You're just looking for a single exterior shot of each speaker in a non-descript or plain setting, right?

I've got the CW I and LSI splits covered. Have a shorthorn, but it's from a kit and way ugly.

Doc has a pair of KG4's, I've got some shots of them, but not what I'd want to send you Amy. So bring em back around if they're not sold Doc, k?

Amy, have you seen my decorator Heresies reveneered?

Michael

post-10755-13819304877908_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

You can have them in a setting, or just a white sheet background--whatever looks good!

Send me whatever you want--it will all be considered! (those are lovely!!)

Please take as hi-res as possible, and we'll do the sizing.

(and Michael--please don't go to too much trouble....unless you really want to! This is just a "fun" thing) [:)]

Amy, you know me too well.

But I'm never gonna stack them up like that ever again. My back hurt for a week!

M

well you can get a youngin like Drwho to do your bidding [;)]

shhhh, don't let him know that he's just cheap slave labor, he'll work all evening for Pizza if you let him blast some Cell Dweller on your system!

Would you like a picture of some original Klipsch Zebrawood Cornwalls or are you looking for a finish that would be currently available?

I'd love to see a pic of these!

You got it Amy. I'll hire my daughter (the only one in the family with a digital camera) to take some nice pics and send them your way. It would be very cool to see them on the website!