HELPPPPP need advice

step30044

I am looking at the possibility of doing a complete make over on my home theatre. My current set up:

Front - Klipsch La Scala

Rear - Klipsch Heresy II

Center - Klispch KT-LCR

Sub - KSW-15

Receiver - Denon 3805

DVD - Sony DVP-S9000ES

Televison - Hitachi 65" HDTV w/built in tuner

Love the system my problem.....MY WIFE .....(just kidding) she hates the amount of space this setup requires. I already plan to change out the television for the Sony Grand Wega 60" or 70" ( please let me know if you own these units and have any negative opinions), I also intend to step up to the Aragon Stage 1 and the 2700 amp. My problem is that I love the sound of my speakers and dont want to replace them I know there is a line of in-wall speakers as well as the reference series that every one says sound great but how much of a difference will I experience.

I am seriously considering purchasing a new home and building a dedicated room, thanks in advance for your help

Step

The 50" and the 60" and the 70" Wega all have the same amount of lines of resolution. The 50" has the best picture and the 70" has the worst. So give or take I went with the 60" because it gave me the best of both worlds. It has been a realy good unit. I also have the Reference series hooked up to the Yamaha ZR-9. I have not had any problems with this system at all.

There's nothing that's gonna have the impact of those LS. Nothing. Hide them behind a screen or something. That's what IndyKlipschFan did. Just build a big wall to house everything and put a scrim in front of the speakers.

Make it theatre like.

Inwalls will kill you after having LS. Don't do it. Move to the basement if you have to.

Michael

Guys, you missed the easiest answer of all...

You want more floorspace?

Slap some Khorns into the corners. that will get rid of both LaScalas (and you can use one for your center then).

You get to upgrade, wife gains floorspace back and what can she say??? you achieved exactly what she wanted you to achieve.

"but honey, I did it all for YOU"

[:D]

my advice is to build a house aroud you speakers because every one knows what is important here.i dont even let my wife dust my speakers. she dosent like my speakers eather but i like one thing speakers and every thing else she gets. if you love the sound of those speakers nothing will compare.