Help Needed: Music Advice

Joan Armatrading; Me, Myself, and I, was the only album worth keeping, well maybe, Gary Wright and his no guitar approach, Joan Armatrading was a large selling album, loved and praised by many critics, a top 100 album for it's day...........the rest are shall we say; PULL............................

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably too late to respond to this but I had a run-in with a little rash called Shingles. I basically missed from Thursday until Monday. But I thought this was a thread I could add to if you are listening in alphabetical order. I will say this now and after the laughter dies down I will stand by it. Stormy End by Baabra is a killer! There I said it. Something about 1972, Harding College, freshman....................................

REO Speedwagon--Keep Riding the Storm Out

All of the Chicago

Some of Neil Diamond are killer when he was back in the long-hair phase.

Some of the rest have been mentioned more than once.

Burton Cummings was the Guess Who there for a while. What a voice.

I couldn't throw away a one without a listen though, just to be able to sleep at night.

Gotta go. Got an appointment with a Calamine lotion bottle.

Travis, I read the list you emailed me and sent you back my personal favorites. Afraid it 's quite a large list.

Anyway, this particular gem caught my eye. If you ever take any advice from me, please do this. PUT ON SANTANA MOONFLOWER! Especially the track Europa. It's heavenly! Very nice collection of live and studio cuts from the high water mark of the Santana Band imho.

And listen to the Yes and the Wakeman before you give any of it up. I'm a Wakeman Junkie but it's an acquired taste. Some might find it trite or bombastic.

Michael