Updated pics on website

myram

Steve,

Very nice! It looks like you've moved the Quartets off the wall just a bit from where they were previoulsly. Of course they are also out of the corners as well. I'm curious how they sound (closer together and moved up) versus the way they used to sound? Can you tell the difference? If so, what are those differences?

Mike

------------------

My Music Systems

Well actually I first bought a 46807 because the price was right. But I ended up returning it yesterday because the geometry and convergence was screwed up in it. So I ended up getting the 46809 because that is what I wanted in the first place. And what a difference there is between the 2 sets.....but the other was broken.

No, I am not going to be hooking up a computer to it.....just the standard HT equipment.

I will be updating all the pictures on the website next week after I finally get the Panasonic RP-91 in place.

------------------

Home Theater Page

Mike.....I noticed that having the speakers the way they are now that the frontstage is much tighter and more accurate. The speakers are about 15" out from the wall, and are right up tight to the TV. The Academy is tilted down with door stops under the rear edge so it is pointed at the "sweet spot". The Quartets are also toed in towards the "sweet spot", and all the rear speakers are angeled down towards that same point also. The SVS being in the corner seems to produce a little more bass......but that was not the main reason for putting it there, it was put there because that is the only place left to put it.

Still waiting on the RP-91 to show up......damn holidays throw everything off. Monday it will be here and I can't wait to see the improvement over using my PS2 for a DVD player now(sold my JVC DVD player).

------------------

Home Theater Page