PayPal

PhilMays

What a pain.

I moved so my addresses do not match up to the billing address on the credit card. I own both homes however so I never really changed addresses.

Just bought something on ebay (Audio Control Bijou Equalizer) and have gone through hell to get the product. So far I have paid, the guy acknowledges reciept of payment but will not send it due to confirmation of address. I emailed the guy with the delivery address and business phone number (work will accept it) and my home phone number to speak with him and so far nothing.

To make matter worse I am leaving for Alaska tomorrow and will not be back for 11 days.

I know it will be hard to get pitty from you guys right now :)

Any advise?

OCD Phil

pita indeed.

If you are at an impasse with the seller, and he cannot be satisfied on the issue of your address security, etc. ... then his only option is to refund the paypal payment.

If you still have a deal, then the guy should accept a MO or cashier's check and ship r anywhere you request.

Hope this resolves to your expectation.

I think you need to go on the PP website and change your address to agree with what PP thinks is your 'verified' address. The seller is not covered by PP's 'seller protection' service unless he ships to your verified address, which is probably why he is not shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back form a trip to Alaska. The problem was I wanted to ship the stuff to my work address as I was out of town for 11 days. After much talk, he agreed to send it there. I told him I had bought a few items recently like that and he eventially came around.

I will see tomorrow if he did indeed send the stuff.