"Shake & Bass" question

Coytee

We can keep going around and around about this subject, but remember this was a question about a sub and the Jubilee's................There are at present only two very Lucky forum members that really KNOW what the answer is...........Don't tell me because someone heard them once or twice, that WE know better than they do about what sounds, or feels, best, and suits their listening needs. They should be telling US what the deal is.............Give them time to sort things out...........Me, I'll just sit here and drool, thinking about , what IF..............ENVY....is a four letter word............eh!!!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can keep going around and around about this subject

Didn't know you were a Dead or Alive fan?

"You spin me right round, baby

right round like a record, baby

Right round round round

You spin me right round, baby

Right round like a record, baby

Right round round round"

post-16829-13819308030686_thumb.jpg

I say go see some live music. (That Cream DVD is awesome though) Of course then your at the mercy of the audio acoustics of the event location and the audio engineer. Kind of like you are at home. I like the flexibility that a sub offers to deal with room issues caused by trying to reproduce a full sound, but thats me. Its better to have choices and sounds like you have them in your very very nice system. You will change it and then change it again til its just right and then change it again, you know oldbuckster is right.