Picky's BBQ was Great!

DizRotus

Glenn and Verna,<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Scott and I really enjoyed the company and the food at your BBQ. It was a pleasure meeting other Klipschophiles and sharing their appreciation of your home theater.

Scott and Doug were especially impressed by your home theater demonstration. Scott is enjoying retelling the experiences to his mother and brother.

Thanks to Michael Hurd and friend for bringing half a cow all the way from Thunder Bay, Ontario to Allen Park, MI. The prime rib was fabulous.

I look forward to seeing some of the pictures. Thank you for your generous hospitality.

Neil:

Verna, Rose (Mom) and I all thank you for helping to make our little Klipsch gathering both interesting and a success! Thanks for bringing both your son, Scott and your friend Doug with you. It was interesting to talk with them both. That crab dip you brought was habit-forming! Thanks. As you know, you and yours are welcome at our house ANYTIME! We wish you a speedy recovery from your ailments, too! I'm posting the pictures to my thread within the next few minutes. Thanks for the good words! Take care!

-Glenn

I love attending the get togethers with fellow forum members. Seeing other people's systems is a lot of fun, but what I enjoy most is meeting and spending time with you other audio nuts.

I wish I could have made it this year.

Glen, are you planing on doing this next year?

Boomac, Damon and I are going to make the Klipsch forum Cheesefest an annual event.

JM

j-malotky: No, John, I actually haven't considered making this thing an annual event. It was sort of a one-time thing because I wanted to share the Heresy III's I'd won from Klipsch with everyone, as there were so many questions and comments like, "You put those Heresies in a FRIGGIN' GARAGE??!!" and "ARE YOU NUTS?", etc. I wanted to show that they are WELL-used and WELL-cared for where I have them. There were also many inquires about the outdoor kitchen I had built last summer along with purchasing a new grill. And then, there were many who were interested in seeing the theater after it appeared in 'Home Theater Magazine'. So, this was just an open house to try an answer a lot of questions and satisfy many interests that were expressed. At any rate, you don't need a "special event" to stop by. Just let us know if you're going to be in the area. If we're going to be home, we'll just have you over.

BTW: I'm not nuts. Just crazy about Klipsch. [;)]

Dr. Who: Dude! That works both ways you know: It's about the only time we "grown-ups" (old farts) will let you children run around the place unattended! [:o] [;)]

Glenn and Verna,<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Scott and I really enjoyed the company and the food at your BBQ. It was a pleasure meeting other Klipschophiles and sharing their appreciation of your home theater.

Scott and Doug were especially impressed by your home theater demonstration. Scott is enjoying retelling the experiences to his mother and brother.

Thanks to Michael Hurd and friend for bringing half a cow all the way from Thunder Bay, Ontario to Allen Park, MI. The prime rib was fabulous.

I look forward to seeing some of the pictures. Thank you for your generous hospitality.

I would have loved to be there. I live in the Grand Rapids Michigan area, but alas I was in the Hurd's neighborhood that weekend on a Canadian fishing trip on Dog Lake...Just north of Thunder Bay Ontario. Never been there before...what an absolutely beautiful drive around Lake Superior...

I'll be at the next BBQ....