One more reason to enjoy living in the San Francisco Bay area

jazman

I have actually taked to him, although I was not able to have him come out to my house or listen to his amps. He is VERY customer service oriented, and wants to make sure you get an amp that suits your room, your musical tastes and your ears. He offered on 2 occasions to come to my house to let me demo equipment. He is good at follow up and seems very sincere.

I have recently purchased another 300b amp, so I will not be listening to his, but if I needed another one, I would certainly call him.

Jobman

Your just a bridge away from a Raiders game ?

that is actually one of the only bad things about living in the bay area!

Josh

Josh,

I'm not sure that even the bridges are a bad thing. (It's the 49ers that are a bridge away.) The basic point, besides not only having virtually every ethnic group in the known world, the availability of almost any product produced in the world, there are so many innovative people who create innovative, new, business models which benefit consumers. NYC may be the only place with "more" availability, but maybe less innovation.

Klipsch out.