Uh-Uh, we've been outed.

3dzapper

The stuff you guys have to put up with.

When I brought my pair of Belles home, me and a buddy whisked them into my wife-decorated front room (she didn't know they were coming). When we removed the cloth protecting the speakers from the shipping, my wife said

"They're BEAUTIFUL!"

She also like shiny Mac chrome with glowing tubes. She's a keeper[:D]

The idea of a woman ridding me of my Klipsch would be akin to asking me to get rid of my child. My Klipsch ARE my children. They come with the package. But fortunately for me, this never had to be explained. She not only understands - she is in fact addicted.

Audible, we are in the same boat (or should I say luxury liner) When I wanted Klipschorns, I said well maybe we could sell the Belles, my wife looked at me and said "I don't think so" A couple years ago I unloaded a bunch of Mac (I hate having something sitting and not being used) she told me I had to keep one of each and would not let me sell my 5 MC50's (SS monoblocks). At that time I had 4 MC250's and 4 MC2100's, I now have one of each. She lets me have whatever I want as long as we can afford it and enjoys it along with me

Cindy is missing a huge point in all this it is plain that her man likes big music. If she cuts him off at home he may be forced to seek it out at bars, buddys homes, or a local bimbo offering audition of her nice big pair

She needs to embrace those big Belles as part of the home environment that keeps him from straying out. With this attitude she should be wanting to listen with him, keep them looking beautiful, and encourage tweaks and improvements.

You know, perhaps the only speaker that a Belle owner would trade for,

and that the wife would find more visually pleasing, is the

KHorn. The Belle is a very nice-looking speaker to some people,

but too boxy to others. The KHorn, while big, has the distinct

advantage of disappearing into a corner and looking more like furniture

than a speaker. More than a few people have asked me about my

speaker's very large and beautiful stands while pointing to the KHorn

bass-bin!