Maxell Poster In Place

Big Piney

OB, is your avatar a GIF or JPG image? I believe only a GIF image will show motion; a JPG will not. Your copy from Bart may be a JPG image (correct me if I'm wrong).

I really don't know...........when it was sent it was fist pumping, since I transfered it it does not.............Hell, I'm lucky enough to use a computer to be on here......This modern world makes me uncomfortable from time to time...........this is an older lap top Acer extensa 501t......with windows 98.....it's all Greek to me.......

Yeah, mine are all wrinkled, some teenage whack job had them on a pair of speakers before I rescued them from said whack job........unbeleivable what some people do with poster's........can you imagine putting them on speakers..........No Shame I tell Ya'...[;)]

Hey Buckette....(punk), I heard ya crying.

Think of it this way... ANYONE can have a poster that's wrinkled. Only you have a pair that are wrinkled and were framed by ...

[:D]

post-15072-1381931066063_thumb.jpg

Yeah, mine are all wrinkled, some teenage whack job had them on a pair of speakers before I rescued them from said whack job........unbeleivable what some people do with poster's........can you imagine putting them on speakers..........No Shame I tell Ya'...[;)]

Think of it this way... ANYONE can have a poster that's wrinkled. Only you have a pair that are wrinkled and were framed by ...

I will admit those speakers are nice.............................THE JBL's that is..........[;)]

I will admit those speakers are nice.............................THE JBL's that is..........[;)]

Hope that's all that's wrinkled!!![;)]

Big Piney, You have to forgive Coytee, he has listened to the Jubilee's Bass bin just a little too long, and a little too Loud, without the Horn connected........He will be all right in due time......He sent me those maxell posters and they were all wrinkled and they....No I'll leave it at that........Too Much Bass Reponse will do that to the mind......He'll be fine, his wife will have to step in, but it will be all right.........Can you imagine listening to those Bass Bins like that..........Yikes..................Wrinkles come with age, and grey hair, saggin'....[;)]

Still no word from Maxell on my poster. May just have to grab a large fan, borrow a dog, find an old recliner that I can sink into, set up the homemade Heresy(s), throw up a lamp and take my own picture. Doctor it up a little bit in photoshop and print it out, hang in the hole until I can finish it this winter:)

By the way they look stunning, the unframed one on the Jubilee looks like it could use a new frame. LOL

Clarence I see it and approve, hey though I like the last one of 'super' man as well. Where the heck was that from?

Oh and by the way please answer these 3 questions.

If you had to bang one; Gore Vidal or Liberace?

If you had to live in one of these places for a year it would be; Calcutta India or Lome Togo or Camden NJ?

Do you prefer the smell of burning plastic or freshly laid asphalt?

• 4 months later...