Before and After insulation pics

IndyKlipschFan

I built it for family and friends.. Most of all of you off of this board, of course, are welcome to experience it as well. If your here in Indy, NFL games are just insane. the NFL with all of their camera angles slow motion and mics so they capture it all, you feel like your on the field. . Movies are a given... Outstanding!

Concert DVD's yes, wonderful too. (A lot depends on the mix though.)

One of the nice surprises has been 2 channel music.. Not that I do a lot of it down there but you SWEAR that center speaker is on too. I have on several occasions gone up almost in disbelief to see for myself.. wow... The imaging when say the singer is in the middle of the mix and the placement of the instruments just sound like they should in front of you. If you have never quite experienced that, you should!

Again Timbre does matter, Using all 7 split La Scalas, you get such a seamless sound placement wise and everything around you is just amazing!

One of the nice surprises has been 2 channel music.. Not that I do a

lot of it down there but you SWEAR that center speaker is on too. I

have on several occasions gone up almost in disbelief to see for

myself.. wow... The imaging when say the singer is in the middle of the

mix and the placement of the instruments just sound like they should in

front of you.

The La Scala and Klipschorns sure do offer a great image when properly setup (good separation, and aim them straight at you).

Good for you!! It must be awesome indeed.

Yes the grand opening is this weekend.. Finally.. Colts vs Jets.. Gametime at 1 pm

GO COLTS!!!!

I think once you see the food spread Michael, you will see your getting your $ worth. LOL.. I really hope everything comes together.. just little stuff, but it all adds up too.

The only thing left will be side wall treatment, but I want to see how the curtains do their trick too..

I tried to get "TheBese" or whoever he is on here to send over "Trixie and Tasha" for the day .... I am sure they could / would be great servers!!!!!! hahahahahah

Maybe some H(o )(o )TERS girls might do???

Yes the grand opening is this weekend.. Finally.. Colts vs Jets.. Gametime at 1 pm

GO COLTS!!!!

I think once you see the food spread Michael, you will see your getting your $ worth. LOL.. I really hope everything comes together.. just little stuff, but it all adds up too.

The only thing left will be side wall treatment, but I want to see how the curtains do their trick too..

I tried to get "TheBese" or whoever he is on here to send over "Trixie and Tasha" for the day .... I am sure they could / would be great servers!!!!!! hahahahahah

Maybe some H(o )(o )TERS girls might do???

Surely the wifey is holding out on some hot single friends. C'mon now's the time man!

Heck, I'll even help you install the pole if you'd like!

yer buddy Michael