SS 2-ch system finally complete.

RTTR

After many set backs, all the components are finally ordered.

To finish it off I added an NAD C542 CD player, PureAV PF31D line conditioner, and VTI AGR-405B glass/metal rack. Along with the stuff I had, NAD C162 Preamp, C272 Amp, Synergy F-3's and some cables...Belden and Canare stuff.

All that equipment is rather hardcore for some basic F-3s most of you might be thinking, but I have plans to get some Heritage in the near future (6 months possibly), as for now I feel the system is complete.

Congratulations on how you feel......but it's not complete.......it will never be complete. That's why you play here.[:D]

True, I will find something else I need.

Here is a little rough layout of where it will be placed

Picture

I fixed up the speaker cables last night, 5' lenghts, instead of 15' per speaker. MUCH nicer instead of coiled up on the floor.

That's a great system you now have, RTTR. I really like your new audio rack. I reckon the next upgrade for you might be a pair of La Scalas. But your speakers are no slouches either. So I'd enjoy what you have for a little while - at the same time you can savour your next potential upgrade.