Shinall speakers are on clearance sale!

scotrajode

I Checked Mr.. Shinall's web site to see how he is doing, and low and behold he has cut his prices almost in half! http://www.shinallandcompany.com/ I called and asked him if he was going out of business. He said "No" he builds the speakers faster than he has been selling them. So I have to pick up a pair of his Khorn type speakers since they are under $2K for a complete finished set! I have seen there is a 180 degree sweep on the political views of his speakers, so I am going to stay out of that arena. For that price, I simply can't refuse. I will give you my reviews when they arrive.

Scott

That is for the pair. He is also selling raw khorn type cabs w/grills for $450 a piece. Shipping is a problem and everyone keeps refering me to Pakmail. I will call them when they open tomorrow. I had heard that some moving companies will do blanket wrap shipments, but it is not looking that way.

Scott

I've owned a pair of Gary's Belles for about a year - they are superb. I have them mated to a pair of VMPS larger subs and could not be more pleased. The woodworking is first class - the grain is matched. You will nhever see a better buy.

We had them shipped from Texas to Hawaii and they arrived in perfect condition. The shipping weight was about 600lbs.

I found this comment about their "Lascala" look-a-like interesting:

"The AFS-2 cabinet is designed for the (E.V., University, Klipsch) T-35 tweeter which is no longer available. We offer this system without a tweeter for those who would like to provide their own T-35. The Model T-300 satellite tweeter cabinet pictured on the top of the AFS-2 is available from Shinall & Co. with our standard tweeter or can be customized to accommodate the tweeter of your choice. Call or email for Information and price."

Maybe Bob Crites needs to have a conversation with them about Bob's T-35 replacement???

Tom