Jay481985

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well he can do 350 can you?

No, 260lbs is what I can bench, fine for someone who weighs 194lbs and never saw a gym.How much one benches is without much meaning,its how much GREEN you make in a year that counts. [:D] Its all about the GREEN if you know what I mean.

PSSST Jay keep asking questions we both benefit from extending threads(ssssht adds to the post counter)

That's the Kim Jong il syndrome; he made 3 holes-in-one the first time he ever played golf. Nice try Ear...but you aimed a little too high on that number.

Actually, the more we learn about the mysterious Ear the more I tend to fancy the notion that he could be just a 13-year-old on mom's computer. I'm completely serious.

What is the problem little man? CAST you seem to have an issue,seek a doctor,I can bench press 260lbs little man,just because I do not train does not mean I am a couch potato sitting like most north americans and getting fat like a obese sick whale.

I lift heavy objects on a daily basis.SO you say 260 lbs is BS! I can lift my Krell FPB600 over my head when push omes to shove and its a 180lbs unit.Yes little man you will again post some crap and think you scored brownie points. I think you still have scars from an argument we had in the past,poor baby.Grow up

I had arguments with Dr WHO and others and both sides did not continue spitting contests,you like them it seems. Poor poor man

Aimed too high? Sure What do you want me to lie and say I had trouble with 180,our family has strong people,I come crom strong nordic people.When we train we can lift more than most nations,even if they take roids and piss blood.The world's strongest man four times in a row comes from my country of origin.A few world records in weight lifting were also accolplished by my countrymen.SO weak little man,I aim too high. LOL take a chill pill or you will be in for a looooooooooooooooooooong tripo to the looney house.

Now come on score some brownie points.You can do it.

WoW I never imagined,I would have a feud with CAST! I am honored to have such a worthy competitor.Ieeeee

Blah blah blah. I wonder if a study has been done to determine the proportion of his material that's been productive versus detrimental.

I have no problem with anything you've posted previously as I've since forgotten. It just irks me to hear day after day, "Look what I've got mommy! Hey friend, mine is always better than yours! My subs are the best! I've got more money than you and that's all that counts!" Can't you just post your material without the overcompensating attitude?

It's like that little kid in elementary school with the loud mouth that always thought so much of himself before the day someone got sick of hearing it and simply pounded him. I guess those kind of people will always be around. Maybe you're right; I do just have to let it go and not read your posts.

An issue is CONFIRMED! You have serious issues.

One,my sybs are not better,some have better subs on this forum,much better.I have no problem with that,in fact its great because I can leard from these people.

Two,mommy or daddy never game me a dime to buy what I own.And my claim of 30K/year on audio was not to say I am better than anyone,some people can spend much more or much less and be happy with thir gear.

Third...you can read or not read my posts.Your choice.

And my claim of 30K/year on audio was not to say I am better than anyone

Ok, please explain what heavenly productive purpose a statement like, "I can shell 30K/year just on my audio habit.Without breaking a sweat" could possibly serve.

By the way, just previous to that statement you uttered, "You know,my pockets are deep,funds ready when I chose to." just to reinforce your boasting.

Yuck. Quality character at its finest.

The net is a place where INTERPRETATION can be good or bad.In this case you took what I posted in a very sour way.I understand some people and most people do not even earn as much money to make end meet.And it may be offensive.In this case I am sorry to have offended these people. For the rest,I have no excuses to make or present.

Take it the way you want.

The net is a place where INTERPRETATION can be good or bad.In this case you took what I posted in a very sour way.I understand some people and most people do not even earn as much money to make end meet.And it may be offensive.In this case I am sorry to have offended these people. For the rest,I have no excuses to make or present.

Yes, you're right. Boasting about money and toys can be a very beautiful thing if interpreted positively. Just yesterday I told my boss that my ___ hung to my knees and he began to cry tears of joy. He was so proud.

I come crom strong nordic people.When we train we can lift more than most nations can eat ,even if they take roids and drink piss, which I do on a regular basis.The world's strongest man four times in a row comes from my country of origin. So I strongh man. Uhhg.

Dang - You may be on to something about the 13 year old comment. He spells like one. I bet it was his 7th grade buddy who signed on and impresonated the 'EAR' a while back. I love that he says he buys all these subs, very well might as he does post pictures, but they are in an apartment, so whats the use?

Nacho Potato,

Is this you in the avatar! Looking great,I live in a well built apartament,thick concrete structure.You mix apartament with low cost homes and funded buildings that collapse as soon as a stronger wind blows.

I am so offended about my spelling,really.I am in tears. [<:o)]

Yes, you're right. Boasting about money and toys can be a very beautiful thing if interpreted positively. Just yesterday I told my boss that my ___ hung to my knees and he began to cry tears of joy. He was so proud.

And like the Energizer wabbit you keep on drumming! Man decide,speak up.Say someting,you look like the ideal candidate for The War of Words and the Sunday armchair warrior league leader.

Boasting,no I can never earn that money,after all I spell like a 13 year old! I cannot even spell! How can I ever make that money!? I know it IRRITATES you like some bad rash,how can a bum who cannot even spell boast he makes any money.What a cheap bozo and show off,right? Right,now please change your batteries and start drumming to another beat,this one is tired and old.

My OH my my spelling is that of a 13 year old! This will stay with me for the rest of my poor life. [:D]

Whoa Dude

EAR not jealous of you at all. Congrats on making all that green as you put it. Must sucking giving most of it to the Canadian Federal and provincial governments, but hey I guess it keeps you in batteries for your hearing aid. Thick concrete walls? If you say so, judging from the photos though, the walls looked like plaster and older wood moldings, not exactly sound proof. Hey in this hobby its what ever floats your boat, if you enjoy bragging about loading up your cramped apartment with speakers than enjoy. I love music and would not trade my financial situation, living situation, spelling ability or perfect hearing with you for all the potato burritos in New Mexico.

Whoa Dude

EAR not jealous of you at all. Congrats on making all that green as you put it. Must sucking giving most of it to the Canadian Federal and provincial governments, but hey I guess it keeps you in batteries for your hearing aid. Thick concrete walls? If you say so, judging from the photos though, the walls looked like plaster and older wood moldings, not exactly sound proof. Hey in this hobby its what ever floats your boat, if you enjoy bragging about loading up your cramped apartment with speakers than enjoy. I love music and would not trade my financial situation, living situation, spelling ability or perfect hearing with you for all the potato burritos in New Mexico.

Yes, you have nailed a few things correctly! I do enjoy loading rooms with audio gear,mucho nacho gear. I am a NUTCASE,the audio store owners where I buy dozens of subs and amps told me so.LOL Not arguing this FACT.

Well let's get one thing clear. The building has a concrete structure,the plaster walls ...why would you have to see concrete? I do not live in some unfinished loft,you put plaster and make rooms you know.The old wood things,I have mezanines in each room,you see pilars(4x4" support pilars) for the mezanine.

And who would trade anything if the life you live is what you want? To each his/her own.

Wow,

This forum went way off topic. LOL. TheEAR, while I respect your audio knowledge, you have to admit that throwing around how much you are able to spend on audio on a forum with diverse members may raise some eyebrows as far as etiquette is concerned. There should be no reason for you to feel the need to defend yourself if you are confident in your choices.

I have to ask you though, so you run everything in your apt at once or do you have a dedicated speaker/sub switcher that permits quick speaker/sub changes? Just curious for my own knowledge......

Wow,

This forum went way off topic. LOL. TheEAR, while I respect your audio knowledge, you have to admit that throwing around how much you are able to spend on audio on a forum with diverse members may raise some eyebrows as far as etiquette is concerned. There should be no reason for you to feel the need to defend yourself if you are confident in your choices.

I have to ask you though, so you run everything in your apt at once or do you have a dedicated speaker/sub switcher that permits quick speaker/sub changes? Just curious for my own knowledge......

You ask,an answer you will get.

In in fact,let me describe the setups(with an major S).

First I have two rooms,one very small one larger.Both dedicated to audio.In the smaller room...

Klipsch speakers(two pairs of RF7's..front and back,RC7 center and RF5 as side sourrounds.To drive this array ATI's 2505 and 1505...subs RSW15,12 and 10.Stacked in one corner.Denon receiver 4806 as pre/pro.Monster M2.4B 15ft runns to all speakers.This is my primary HT

Second also in the small room...next to the RF7's,Dynaudio's Contour S5.4 as mains,S 3.4's as sourrounds ,Center S CX ..center and two Sub 500 subs deliver the subsonics.These Dynes driven by three Celeste power amps (4070SE,4150Se and 4250)pre/pro used the Anthem D2 Statement(one heck of a pre/pro ..feel free to compare with a pre/pro at 20K ! ).Yes TWO systems side by side each has its strong points and both are AMAZING in whet they do best(Klipsch live concerts and high energy HT and the Dynes on acoustic music ...).

Also in this small room,I have Totem's Tabu and Rokk sats used with Sunfire's D-8(ha changed the amp),Carver KS and Signature EQ.And amp is an integrated Celeste 60W/ch of high quality(two units)...

The source(for all three systems)is the Pioneer DVAX10.Pioneer's best CD/DVD/SACD unit ever made,yeah brag brag.Its a damn reference class player and built like aSwiss watch.

Ok,back to my main room.Or larger room.Less condensed,more purist. Dynaudio Contour 3.3 mains,Contour 1.1 sourrounds and Contour Center.Classic speakers,after almost 9(over 10 for thye Contour 1.1's!) years these are simply speakers I will NOT sell evcen at full original retail.Main power amp Krell FPB600(my most crazy purchase ever,ever),SimAudio(celeste) MOON W5 and W3 drive the center and sourrounds...blah

Ok,now Sony's SCD1 CD/SACD player is the source(a damn fine unit thank you).Audio Research preamp(my third unit since the original purchase,upgrade...upgrade...oh the joy).Cradas Golden Cross interconnects,Monster Sigma speaker wires(front),Golden Cross for center and rear. Subs,Velodyne HGS18,Aerial SW12. My Revel B15 was removed,now ready for sale,I have a buyer and will go for a much more ambitious subwoofer like TC Sounds or Danley(someting both capable of extreme SPL in a large room and bass extension to a true 20hz with almost no decrese in linearity even at high SPL,this is my goal). What else..many things actually.But also know I have Paradigm's Seismic 12,UltraCube...plus what else oh yeah the RT-10d...ma few more subs just being piled up along the wall.

To make a resume,I am sick.Sick and loving it.Audio is a disease,a major one.I am not going to stop anytime soon(if health permits).