oringial Klipsch horn

hornsound

Try this ad on EBay (330036292853)

Thats (330036292853) for a photo copy of the speakerlab K plans.

Hornsound wanted original klipsch khorn plans.

The below 28 images are the original Klipsch k-horn 1940's construction plans.

He ask for plans for the original k-horn, not speakerlab-k. Not a question of which, one thinks is better and why.

If you want to offer up your photo copies of the speakerlab k's, and have copy rights to them, you can let the requestor know. Everyone knows the ebay ID number you provided is your listing.

I have original speakerlab K plans, original ACR Eckhorn plans, as well as original Patrician K-horn plans. The below k-horn plans are avaialble from many sites on the internet.

The speakerlab K plans, original, not photo copies, are still available from speakerlab.

He ask for plans for the original k-horn, not speakerlab-k. Not a question of which, one thinks is better and why.

If you want to offer up your photo copies of the speakerlab k's, and have copy rights to them, you can let the requestor know. Everyone knows the ebay ID number you provided is your listing.

I have original speakerlab K plans, original ACR Eckhorn plans, as well as original Patrician K-horn plans. The below k-horn plans are avaialble from many sites on the internet.

The speakerlab K plans, original, not photo copies, are still available from speakerlab.

Fritz,

Thanks for posting. It looks like Page 14 is missing.

Note: The 1940's plans are for a 12" driver, the Speakerlab "K" plans are copied off a 1970's era Klipschorn bass bin (for the most part) which uses the 15" driver.

The Speakerlab K plans are quite good, and contain a few of the enhancements found in the original 1940's plans, and more importantly, are entirely reliable and accurate. The performance is the same as the genuine Khorn.

Now, there are 2 separate versions of the Speakerlab "K" plans. The 1970's version is the one that is very close to the Khorn bass bin. The later (mid-late-80's) plans do not have "wings", and therefore are not quite the same animal.

There are no original Klipsch plans available for the 15" Khorn that I know of outside of a handful of private owners.

Only after-market plans are available, and of those, I would go with the 1970's Speakerlab "K" plans. I wouldn't trust anyone else's. Speakerlab sold the plans and flat-kits for many years, so the actual plans are well researched, accurate, and comprehensive enough for Joe Blow to cut and build them himself.

The EV Georgian is another 15" variety of Khorn bass bin, and the plans are available for free downloading. While it is an authentic licensed version of the Khorn bass bin, there are some differences between the genuine article and the EV version.

DM

• 9 years later...

Fritz,

Thanks for posting. It looks like Page 14 is missing.

Does anyone know "Guest" or how to contact "Guest" and see if "Guest" will let us have page 14?

WMcD