Pictures of my $300 Belle's

roadsking

Can't see 'em. You probably can, because they're on your computer. You need to upload them onto the Klipsch server, or some other server. Here, I will show you an HTML thing I do:

belle.jpg

This image is on, I think, a Czech website, and the HTML I used links to it. Check the code I used by clicking "Quote."

Good deal on the Belles!

Mark,

Ckeck out what it says in your message box when yoy "quote". Otherwise, see the post above where it shows less than IMG src="the image location" greater than. Problem is, you try to explain HTML, and it wants to do the command! Here's another:

fini%20sindaco%20di%20roma.jpg

To upload to the Kipsch server you use the options tab on your page where you compose messages. Also note that if you upload a pic and save it - then go back to edit the text, you will have to re-attach the pic (unless they have fixed this bug).

(Josh just told me my avatar of my lapsteel looks like a smiley face...)

First make sure the woofer is bad and not just a bad connection. You should measure right on the woofer terminals with all wires disconnected. Should read about 4 ohms.

I can provide you a woofer if it turns out you really need one, or you can buy it directly from Klispch.

Bob Crites

bobcrites@centurytel.net