Cancelled: Klipsch RF-25s and a Denon 3802 receiver - Dayton, Ohio area

GiLL

edit: Sorry folks, but I am going to need to cancel this sale. Thanks!

Hiya Gang! Long time, no post.

Looking to upgrade some equipment, so I am looking to sell off my current stuff.

I have a pair of black Klipsch RF-25s for sale. They are a little over 1 year old. Since I live in an apartment, they haven't been driven hard or abused. Overall excellent condition.

I would like to sell these locally, or to someone willing to drive to pick them up. I don't want to ship them due to size and weight. Don't have the original boxes, but I do have the floor spike kits for them (never installed).

I am asking $350 for the pair.

Also, I have a Denon 3802 receiver for sale. A virtual legend in its own time. Typically these sell on eBay for around $350 plus shipping. I am looking for $300 plus shipping. Includes the receiver, remote and manual.

If someone wants both of them, I will sell them for local pickup for $625.

This is the best I have of them currently, but I will take some better ones later once I am home. Its hard to tell, but the 3802 is underneath the cable box on the right hand side of the rack on the bottom shelf.

apt.jpg