Most expensisve cable install...EVER!

PhilMays

OK,

I'm embarassed to admit this but here goes.

My cable bill hit $135 per month...Too much in my opinion. So I get this neat little letter from DirectTV...We Want You Back! Well, I wanted them back too...It was a match made in heaven! I missed them...

In the back ground it was me and DirectTV crossing the field of daisy's, running toward each other, ready for the embrase.

Then...sound of record needle being drug across record...the install.

First, of course we had to repull cable as the tech could not get a signal to all of the seven locations I wanted. Now I'm in the attic with him.

I raised my head and gashed it open on an exposed nail. After I got the bleeding stopped, we continued. 2 hours later I fell through the ceiling. Not really, the beam and electrical lines caught me. Horrible bruise on left leg and maybe torn knee something on right leg.

7 hours in I declaried...Installs over!

Of course I have inhaled plenty of fiberglass as well. Today I feel rough, but the thing that hurts the most is my ego! Am I getting too old, or soft, to do this stuff?

Oh well, later today I will attemp to install an over the range microwave that went out last week. Pray for me!

Phil

Oh well, later today I will attemp to install an over the range microwave that went out last week. Pray for me!

Yeesh...!!!

I'd be putting on your steel toed boots, hard hat, insulated (from electricity) gloves/boots/jacket, hearing protection, breathing protection, eye protection... and yes, ya may as well put on a jock strap...

[:o]

Hope you mend quickly/well from your endeavour.