Black Sabbath members to form new band

Daddy Dee

CP1 - The first disc of Iommi/Hughes was the 1996 DEP Sessions. The 2nd disc was caled "Iommi", but I was wrong - no Glenn Hughes, but all different vocalists. The latest Iommi release was "Fused" with Glenn, with excellent vocals and tunes. Also featured Kenny Aranoff on drums and Bob Marlette on keyboards/bass.

I got my DEP Sessions from the Apple itunes store for $8.

As an aside, I was not a big fan of Mr Hughes vocal stylings in the 80's, but I think his voice is now in the octave where I can absorb it quite readily!

NP - Gillan's Inn

The reunion of Black Sabbath I appreciate very much. Their music is fantastic.

The answer of question 2 is:

One day at work Tony got his fingertips cut off by a machine. I do not know what job he made and what kind of machine it has been. Since then Tony began to tape his fingertips. The taped fingertips were the reason for the special style and sound of Tonys guitar.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Jack

I hope they make out alright with their new lineup, but my favorite vocalist after Ozzy was Tony Martin. Black Sabbath's "Eternal Idol" is a top notch metal classic. I've collected all three of Iommi's collaborations with Glenn Hughes, and all three of Geezers (GZR). The one Bill Ward disc I heard of is one I've never listened to. And hard to find. NP - Firm - Mean Business (LP) ..........................................................

Help me with the Glenn Hughes/ Tony Iommi collorborations....

Glenn is THE VOICE of rock and roll- 5 octaves- yeeeooowwww

M

Glenn Hughes, 2 albums "Born Again" and "Seventh Star" , you can check them out on amazon.com .These are the 2 that were done as Black Sabbath . The others mentioned above were not done under trhe Black Sabbath name, and are more recent efforts.

there are two of the trivia questions left unanswered from page 1

Colt,

Another one, but not trivia.

Question: The world over, "How many people in Daddy Dee's profession are as exicted about the Black Sab reunion as is Dee?[:D]

Nothing wrong with that by any stretch. Daddy D is one cool and unique gentleman. As a matter of fact, I think that he is probably one of the finest men that I have ever met.

Having said that, the more I think about this, the more I can't stop laughing.

I picture a lunch meeting with Dee and his colleagues. Suddenly, Dad slides a pair of LaScala's into the room and drops the hammer on "Ironman" at a healthy SPL.

The looks on faces would be worth paying to see.

tc