UPS an The 3 Groove Pully

johnyholiday

UPS could not destroy whats inside the box ,so they destroyed the label on the box an tatered the box , an it is riding around for local delivery,but with no where to go,bahahaha , an it was just from Burbank over the Grapevine to here, straight up diesel huffen freaks [<:o)]

The word "and" always end with a "d", just so you know.

UPS could not destroy whats inside the box ,so they destroyed the label on the box an tatered the box , an it is riding around for local delivery,but with no where to go,bahahaha , an it was just from Burbank over the Grapevine to here, straight up diesel huffen freaks [<:o)]

Thanks "Little Buddy"

cmon jim you know johnyspeak it sometimes uses funkilastic words that arent even words and punctuation seeming; random but johny always tells things like they is an that aint all i wish i had a pair of bongos

Ooooohh ......

do ya need ta know how to spell .."Fortunate" ...Jim ..??.......[:$]

Ya got me...my bad.

You're right, Michael. Just so there's no hard feelings, Johnny (with two "Ns") can spell "an" anyway he wants.[A] After all, I am a big silly who's not too proud to apologize![;)]

So, what is up with this pully?

So what is this pully going on ?

Should we start calling you johnyhotrod or hotrodholiday ?

It's going on "Old SIX8" johny tore/broke, the other one off ,of the vibration damper,the 71 aka "The Green Hornet"{retro so ugly it's cute} next to "Old Six8", wants one too, but it's an all stock/museum piece/original 62k miles,Snoop made an offer, just to see under the hood,no deal Kryzzy Dawg,....store those at the Flopppad, guitars, cars, klipsch ,chicks...........BOA>>> "Hot Rod"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK46R8efH2o

post-16352-13819314184796_thumb.jpg