Small TV

damonrpayne

According to the size of the TV you are wanting, I believe that you are mainly looking for an LCD tv. I've seen LCD Tv's between 26" to 32", priced from 600$ to around 1800$. Nearly all of these LCD's was HDTV ready and had HDMI connections.

I couldn't find any TVs with 1080p, because I don't think a TV this small could support the native 1920x1080 resolution required for 1080p. The highest resolution I found was 1366x768.

Give me a price range you are looking inbetween and Ill try to find you the best TV for your money.

I have the 32" Sony Bravia S-class which I am very happy with.  You can get a Sony - KLV-32U100M 32-IN BRAVIA monitor (no tuner) for only $740 at butterfly photo if you are only going to use it with a cable box and xbox/ps3.

I got my television from Butterfly Photo and would recommend them.  Not sure if this is the lowest price anywhere, but they are usually the cheapest, or very close, on flat panel tvs.

I have the 32" Sony Bravia S-class which I am very happy with. You can get a Sony - KLV-32U100M 32-IN BRAVIA monitor (no tuner) for only $740 at butterfly photo if you are only going to use it with a cable box and xbox/ps3.

I got my television from Butterfly Photo and would recommend them. Not sure if this is the lowest price anywhere, but they are usually the cheapest, or very close, on flat panel tvs.

That looks like pretty close to what I'm looking for.

I bought a refurbished 32" lcd from phillips. I couldnt be happier. It was about 700 bucks. I'd recommend checking them out. www.philipsoutlet.com

On a tv that small, i doubt youd really need 1080p. Then again, ive never seen 1080p so take my opinion with a grain of salt

Best of luck!

The best picture I have seen in this range is on the Sharp Aquos LC-32D4OU

http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/item/features/462999156

A lower price on newegg.com

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16889101080

I was looking at this one too, it seems to be nice with 6ms response time, but this particular tv has far less contrast ratio when compared to the Samsung, 1200:1 vs 3000:1.

If you are looking for one of these two tv's click here.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductCompare.asp?Category=264&N=2102640411+4022+110560308+110640490+110670543&Submit=ENE&Nty=1&Subcategory=411&CompareItemList=N82E16889102045%2CN82E16889101080