8 hours of sleep...

DrWho

wow, glad to hear I'm not the only one...though I certainly don't plan to continue this "habit" for the rest of my life [:o]

FWIW, the concert was fricken awesome last night - every band was good (for a change) and there was a huge crowd. It was kinda annoying though, most of the people were busy talking and I'm not sure if it's cuz I was so tired, but the music lost a lot of its impact because of it. Yeah, talking is normal - but it was really bad...Music blaring at 105dB A weighted slow and it still felt quiet. I have heard people mention that things don't sound as loud when you're drunk, and I've heard that being extremely tired is very similar to being drunk...would it be fair to say that my hearing was somehow less sensitive? I got into my car after the concert and 2 bars on the volume seemed "full volume" and I normally listen at 3 to 5. [:^)][^o)]

Anyways, I got 14 hours of sleep last night so I'm finally raring to go. Now to get back on a normal schedule...(it's 2AM and I'm feeling like it's dinner time) [:o]

That's why you should get yourself an apartment, which also leaves plenty of room for the Klipsch [Y] Though I understand the extra expenses involved with that...I am very thankful for the support my family has been able to provide for my college "career" that has gone on far too long...

One more final to go...I've been really soaking up the relaxing days this week, but I need to get back into school mode for one last day. This is definetly my easiest of two finals (how's that for 6 classes?) [H]