8 hours of sleep...

DrWho

Man, talk about a crazy week. I've had about 8 hours of sleep for the last week and I'm now on my way to go mix until 2am or so...I'll probably fall asleep around 4am tonight which will put me at 8 hours of sleep in the last 163 hours. I think this is going to be a personal record...never thought I would be looking forward to finals week next week! It's going to be a breeze in comparison.

Anyways, I was just kinda curious what crazy hours everyone else has done in the past. Is college normally this insane?

My previous "record" was 96 hours straight as I attempted to get every last drop of Europe the last time I was over there. Well, time for work...hopefully the music doesn't put me to sleep. [|-)][O]

Dude...I know all about no sleep. When it gets tough, just whip up a pot of coffee and a bowl of microwave spicy chili. Sure to extend your awake hours more.......although you may have to be alone doing it.

That's the typical college routine for students who care, as you obviously do. I commend you. Personally, I spent to much time partying.

Coincidentally, the only time I can maintain that schedule now is when i'm in Las Vegas.

Damn Arky, you must be my long lost twin!

Set 'em up Joe. [D]

Sleep? Whats that?

I'm at the point where I can tell you about every single food stain my books have incurred while passing away many nights at IHOP. If this is bad, I can only imagine what grad school will be like.

Good luck Doc on your finals and to all college students. Caffeine is your friend.

my personal best was 83 hours but that was the fact that I was insomniatic at the time and even tried to fall asleep. When you are doing active things its easier for the time to pass by and not realize you have been up that long.

I've until currently had hellish sleep patterns that even drwho was like wtf to me when i talked to him.

Man, talk about a crazy week. I've had about 8 hours of sleep for the last week and I'm now on my way to go mix until 2am or so...I'll probably fall asleep around 4am tonight which will put me at 8 hours of sleep in the last 163 hours. I think this is going to be a personal record...never thought I would be looking forward to finals week next week! It's going to be a breeze in comparison.

Anyways, I was just kinda curious what crazy hours everyone else has done in the past. Is college normally this insane?

My previous "record" was 96 hours straight as I attempted to get every last drop of Europe the last time I was over there. Well, time for work...hopefully the music doesn't put me to sleep. [|-)][O]

I often stay up for days at a time. nuf said.

If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken much better care of myself when I was young.

Rick

Amen Rick.

Word to the wise..........get your rest, exercise, don't smoke and floss daily. You'll be glad you did when you reach middle age.

hope i dont live that long...

If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken much better care of myself when I was young.

Rick

Amen Rick.

Word to the wise..........get your rest, exercise, don't smoke and floss daily. You'll be glad you did when you reach middle age.

hope i dont live that long...

I for one am glad to be alive. What do you consider middle age Clarence?