For Trade-2 mint Bel O Gotti Black Glass 5 shelve racks for help putting together my New Racks

smilin

I have 2 beautiful big black bel o gotti black audio racks with 5 glass shelves, I would like to give away, to someone who is handy, with strength to p/u my new racks from my office in Skokie, and put them together in my home. My new ones are custum made black maple racks from timbernation which are too heavy for me to mess with. They weigh about 250 pounds each, and with my wrist in brace, and in pain, I just cannot handle it. No good deed, goes un appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Smilin

I forgot to mention. I would be available right after the holidays are over. Sounds like we would have enough to get the new one's set up for you anyway.

With the name woodsman, you can bet that I would have no problems setting up your new wood one's. I took a look at the timbernation website, very nice stuff they have there. Hope I can help you out.

Jeff

I also don't need any racks but would be able to help on a weekend if needed. I work in Chicago and live in the South Suburbs. Maybe pick a date and time when a few of us could get together and knock it out? I've got a pickup truck too. I can be contacted at frank.p.hess@sargentlundy.com if you'd like to set something up.

Woodsman, Frankphes, thanks for the generous offer, after the holiday's will be perfect, I will be back with my family in town for the weekend of the Jan. 6th, if you guys wanna have a little get together, including Pizza, Beer, Wine, Single Malt Tunes et, that would be great. I will email with my info.

Lisa, I f you need the stand, or stands, let me know.

Damn, I love this place[:P]

Steve absolutely has the Chicago Pizza down to a fine art [Y] The trip and helping hand will be easily offset by the wonderful Pizza I had at his place a few years back.......... Man now I'm hungry..... One piece of advise take your ear plugs if you think he may be feeling his oats at the time of your visit [6][:#][:D]

Steve absolutely has the Chicago Pizza down to a fine art [Y] The trip and helping hand will be easily offset by the wonderful Pizza I had at his place a few years back.......... Man now I'm hungry..... One piece of advise take your ear plugs if you think he may be feeling his oats at the time of your visit [6][:#][:D]

Oats are good! No? Sounds like a good time!

Larry