I think some of you will enjoy this

jmorgan32

Wow his system really sounds awsome! Even thru my hp laptop speakers... I can really hear the presence, transparency of his turntable and speakers. But the tube amps are so sweet. I will listen to the video again in a few weeks after my HP laptop speakers are broken in a bit more.

Wow his system really sounds awsome! Even thru my hp laptop speakers... I can really hear the presence, transparency of his turntable and speakers. But the tube amps are so sweet. I will listen to the video again in a few weeks after my HP laptop speakers are broken in a bit more.

Glad you enjoyed it. If you like the intro song playing on the clip (Diana Krall--Temptation) try her website and get the Live In Montreal DVD. I don't have a surround system, as I am simply a 2-channel guy, but you will love this DVD on stereo. She does do "Temptation" at the concert, as well as many other great hits. I have almost burned it up I think. (as an added "bonus" I think she is smoking hot too!)

Take care,

Joe

WOW, great bass here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aREbERPcP0&mode=related&search= NOT!!!ll

Maybe you are just kidding around. I hope. The purpose of this link is simply to share a documentary that I thought the forum may enjoy. (maybe I haven't been on here long enough, and you just have a very dry sense of humor.)

If it doesn't have the low end you expect, you might want to play it through your hi fi speakers instead of the computer speakers. I don't know exactly what types of speakers the participants own, but I can say that the D. Krall cut has great bass, and I would bet the audiophiles in the video probably have systems with more than adequate low end response.

yeah, ya gotta love that film . . . . and what beautiful equipment. i agree that the sound , even through my computer speakers, was awesome--- surprisingly so.

Hey, is this Max's first ensemble role? do we get autographs?

the best thing about this film is that the next time my wife asks what my gear cost, i can show this clip to her and honestly say : "relatively speaking, my system is really cheap. why, i hardly paid anything."

Interesting video about "Greek Audiophiles"

ck out some of those turntables......jeesh.....

Wow - that was quite interesting - and very nice indeed! Geez, makes the 20 thousand or so I spent on my entire setup seem like small potatos compared to those guys. Gotta admit, wonder how putting some serious head-banging $#!+, such as Angel Dust's lastest album, would be like on a system like that! [6]