what are the best computer spekers?

lol..."unlike your dad" lol seeing as I helped him lug his Khorns back into the vehicle when you all left Hope, I know where you're coming from lol

I've got the Promedia 2.1's and LOVE them. Bought a pair for my sister in law

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/promedia-2-1.aspx

I only wish I had the setup to use the 5.1 system.

For me, the above is a no brainer for ya!! Tell your dad I said it was OK for him to buy them for you.

[;)]

what, not Jubilees for computer speakers?!? [:o] I'm ashamed of you Coytee [:P] I use Chorus II's for my computer speakers [Y]

But seriously, the Klipsch Promedia speakers are amazing. They are like 90% the sound of their bigger brothers - yet like 1% the size. They're pretty cheap too.

Ultra 5.1 on my PC in fact the original 5 channel Klipsch PC speakers is what brought me into this crazy hobby and business some 5 years ago!! The darn things broke on me and I ended up stumbling into this very 2 channel forum while waiting for replacements.

Craig

Ultra 5.1 on my PC in fact the original 5 channel Klipsch PC speakers is what brought me into this crazy hobby and business some 5 years ago!! The darn things broke on me and I ended up stumbling into this very 2 channel forum while waiting for replacements.

Craig

So that's what we can blame it on? [;)]

Craig, I hope you had a good Christmas. This was the first for us without Barbara here, and it was a bit different, but we got through it alright.

Bruce