insane deal bb-x and k-horns today only for sale "sold"

joessportster

chuck thanks for the nice words, i have to treat it good cause its my only way of making changes, i have to sell in order to buy most of the time.......... i will deffinately do a review of the amps and the pre after i get everything set up, only one thing though i dont want to start any flame wars over this change, my changes had nothing to do with short-commings of the vrd's or the blue berry x-treme, i was very happy with both for quite awhile, and i wouldnt be upset if i still had them, i just had the itch for a change after visiting jbryan in baltimore (thanks alot bryan[^o)]), the problem with this hobby you always seem to hear somebodys system that has a lot more experiance than you, it impresses the hell out of you , next thing you know you are spending money again[:@]........... i am very thankful i have an understanding wife that lets me basically have free reign on my equipment as long as all the bills are paid and im not dipping into any future bill money!!!!!!!

Joe

Joe,

As long as your having fun and in the end like your system better. You should be able to come onto this forum and profess that your over joyed with you new setup with no worries of repercussions. You will absolutely get zero guff from me!!

I would really love to get the chance to hear your new setup myself. I'm green with envy and suffer the same temptations as you!! Why else would I have no room around here to move in new gear of my own. I like so many pieces I have for different reasons that I just keep them all. I own 6 preamps at present LOL!! I also own about 10 amplifier and integrated amps with only two systems in the house. No shame in experimenting in fact I gain awesome design knowledge by doing just that. Heck Dean is the king of experimentation and he is one of my best audio friends on earth!!

Craig

Joe,

As long as your having fun and in the end like your system better. You should be able to come onto this forum and profess that your over joyed with you new setup with no worries of repercussions. You will absolutely get zero guff from me!!

I would really love to get the chance to hear your new setup myself. I'm green with envy and suffer the same temptations as you!! Why else would I have no room around here to move in new gear of my own. I like so many pieces I have for different reasons that I just keep them all. I own 6 preamps at present LOL!! I also own about 10 amplifier and integrated amps with only two systems in the house. No shame in experimenting in fact I gain awesome design knowledge by doing just that. Heck Dean is the king of experimentation and he is one of my best audio friends on earth!!

Craig

craig thanks the last thing i was trying to do was give the impression i had a problem with you or mark or your products too often it seems people jump to the conclusion we make a move because we are not happy, i was happy just thought i could get more for my particular set up, and im sure i will sing the praises to the audio gods but when the time comes i will be looking again

Joe

Joe,

Craig

craig thanks the last thing i was trying to do was give the impression i had a problem with you or mark or your products too often it seems people jump to the conclusion we make a move because we are not happy, i was happy just thought i could get more for my particular set up, and im sure i will sing the praises to the audio gods but when the time comes i will be looking again

Joe

Joe,

Craig

Joe