thanks picky--thanks doc

BigStewMan

picky--i was born (geographically) into Raider Nation, so thanks for making us number one (number one draft pick that is).

doc--thanks for the heads up last night when you spoke to me from the future. when the guys showed at midnight to give me my shiney silver suit, i wasn't alarmed. unfortunately, they didn't bring cornwalls to power my hovercraft--the wife's sports car will be powered by the synergy f3 system and my truck by some classic heresys.

may 2007 bring good health and happiness to you all.

picky--i was born (geographically) into Raider Nation, so thanks for making us number one (number one draft pick that is).

Hmmm...I'm not quite sure what this means (I'm so-o not a football fan), but it must have something to do with the Lions' win on Sunday over Dallas or their crummy season overall. Either way: You're welcome, I think. [;)]

Started as Raider fan back in the late 60's with John Madden as coach. It is a crying shame how the team has performed lately. I blame it on a lot of Prima Donna's, lack of focus in the front office, and rule changes that make every hit into a penalty that in the 70's would have made the highlight reel. Teams used to hate playing the Raiders, now it is a feast day. I hope they choose wisely, and put together an offensive line that can compete. You would think that Art Shell would know about offensive lines.

we'll doc--i always say, if you're going to do something--do it well. didn't intend on losing to be part of that philosophy though. when you can only get two wins out of a season, might as well laugh about it.

Oldtimer--i, too, can remember the days that the raiders were feared. With two Hall of Fame coaches on staff, you'd think that the offensive line would be better. i sure hope they don't draft brady quinn from notre dame--QB isn't their greatest need.

hmmm, i wonder what speakers are used in the coliseum?

hope you guys aren't getting hammered by that snow storm. as usual, it's sunny and in the 70's here in the beach area of southern california.