FS- Fully modded Scott 299B (plug and play)

texas42

Now that the holidays are over and it is safe to ship again, I am offering up my beloved NosValves modified Scott 299B Tube Integrated amplifier. This amp has been completely gone through with $429.00 of repairs (invoice dated June 2006 and can be provided to serious buyers). I have also purchased a custom cabinet top for this Scott which will be included in the sale. in my opinion, you simply cannot better the sonic quality of the amp (especially with Klipsch speakers) for anywhere near the price. I know it took me $2000 for a tube amp and preamp to better it and that is marginal, at best. Selling for $650 (including custom cabinet). Additional pics available upon request. I have perfect A'Gon and Ebay feedback plus numerous references. For any interested buyers in Texas, auditions are available. Email if you have any questions.

post-12477-1381931841938_thumb.jpg

I have to say this is like the twilight zone it sure seems like we have been here before LOL!!

Nice amp for sure with the case it is surely a steal of a deal. One thing many may see in the picture is the mild scratch on the upper left of the face plate. Trust me it's not nearly as noticeable under normal lighting conditions those camera flashes make things like that stick out like a sore thumb.

Craig

*BUMP* I really thought I had this priced to sell as it is truly ready to go with no mods needed and is a killer amp with Klipsch Heritage. I'm taking over a $200 loss on it as it is. These usually go pretty quick I thought. Maybe this is the 'post Xmas blues' syndrome where everyone is spent out?