.FEED BACK DESIRED ,[Daed , Dr. Pyro, thanks Whamo] Central New York [Utica N.Y.] Get Together

markgod

MADE A MISTAKE SHOULD HAVE SAID JANUARY 27TH SATURDAY [not Jan 20th ,have to work then] Must be my mind was still on vacation in Florida. SO SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE AND ANY PROBLEMS IT CAUSED.

I am posting this to ask for a definite list of people who are comming . Many have shown an interest ,but I would like to know for sure who is going to show, taking into consideration some unplanned circumstance. It is 2 weeks away from this Saturday[ the 6th], which will be Saturday, Jan 27th I figure arrival around 12:00 for people comming from a distance. . For more info . refer to previous thread "Whamo , Central NY Get Together ,Utica NY". Wanted to get the ball rolling and get an idea on the equipment comming ,besides my own . Also to bounce around ideas for the gathering. So you can do a map quest search , Mark Godlewski ,

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OLDBUCKSTER is on board...................I'll bring myself.................that's enough..................EH ???..........probably Nick, Too.!!!!!!

OB,

Sounds great ,got the trachorns a little while ago , I got one installed ,will have to fine tune them though. I have to go to work don't have time for a proper install. Gotta run.

Mark, be sure to post your impressions of the Trachorns asap. We may or may not have to make an adjustment on your networks. Tell me, which mid drivers do you have, K-55-V's or K-55-M's?

Dean,

K-55-V , just got done with install ,have both pairs of trachorns in ,sounding real nice at the moment ,listening to Allman Bros. "Eat A Peach". Adjustments depending on which mids I have? Running with BEC tweeters for now.

I'm surprised to see a Utica, NY get together.

I grew up in Rome, NY, and then went to Herkimer County com. college, then on to Oneonta State teachers colloge. So I've been all around you. I then moved to Florida where I've been for about 30 years now.

I go to Lake George and to Old Forge to vacation in the summer every few years. You can't beat the views from those country roads up there.

Have fun.

O.K. Mark, I think you'll be fine. If you had the K-55-M's, you might have felt the mids to be just a bit more forward than you thought they should be. So, what do you think about a horn that doesn't bite your hand off when you feed it?

O.K. Mark, I think you'll be fine. If you had the K-55-M's, you might have felt the mids to be just a bit more forward than you thought they should be. So, what do you think about a horn that doesn't bite your hand off when you feed it?

Dean,

Had to work today just got home ,don't have a whole lot of listening in yet, but "refined" comes to mind ,concerning the sound, kind of takes the "rough" edges off.

Hey, I'm sure I can make it. If you want I can bring you a pair of

511b's with the adapters to use for a few months since you're trying

out different horns and such. I realize we won't be messing with them

for the meet but I figured I'd offer. Talk to you soon. Mark

Hey, I'm sure I can make it. If you want I can bring you a pair of 511b's with the adapters to use for a few months since you're trying out different horns and such. I realize we won't be messing with them for the meet but I figured I'd offer. Talk to you soon. Mark

Whamo,

Glad you can make it,thanks for offer on 511's ,but for now ,I think I am satisfied for awhile to just spend more time with trachorns. Between the problems with this forum going down , and my cable provider doing a build ,I can hardly respond to anything .

Those who said they are comming: ATTENTION NOTICE THE CORRECT DATE IS JAN.27TH ,SATURDAY [not Jan20th, as previously stated ]

1. Old Buckster / Nick [good for 27th]

2. Dr. Pyro with Sony SACD [good for 27th]

3. Daed & wife [good for 27th.]

4 . Whamo [, good for the 27th ]

Those who previously were interested ,but no confirmation as yet.

1. Duke Spinner with power SS amps, quicksilver pre, jolida tube cd [no reply as of 1/17/07]

2. tjinif with McIntosh [no ,most likely due to work schedule1/13/07]

3. tuned4life [no reply 1/17/07]

Would be nice to hear from you one way or another