Anyone traveling between Indy & Knoxville/Atlanta or area?

Coytee

Jay has some Heresy's that I'm trying to convince a friend to buy. I'd prefer to not ship if possible. Jay wants them out of his place to gain the space back.

My friend hasn't yet committed to buying them, indeed, he's not home yet and doesn't even know I'm doing this for him.

So, with THAT as a setup, I'm trying to see if there is anyone who is in / near the Indy area that will have reason to hit the road in the general direction of Knoxville, TN.

(Nashville, Lexington, Louisville) or perhaps, even Knoxville!!

Wondering if someone is making that trip for any reason, if we could discuss the possiblity of stowing three Heresy's under your seat?

[:D]

Jay has some Heresy's that I'm trying to convince a friend to buy. I'd prefer to not ship if possible. Jay wants them out of his place to gain the space back.

My friend hasn't yet committed to buying them, indeed, he's not home yet and doesn't even know I'm doing this for him.

So, with THAT as a setup, I'm trying to see if there is anyone who is in / near the Indy area that will have reason to hit the road in the general direction of Knoxville, TN.

(Nashville, Lexington, Louisville) or perhaps, even Knoxville!!

Wondering if someone is making that trip for any reason, if we could discuss the possiblity of stowing three Heresy's under your seat?

[:D]

Coytee

Your buddy should jump on your deal but if he opts out I would be interested for my office setup.

JT

Seems he's going to trust me on this. Told me to go ahead & get them. Now the only issue is getting them transported somehow. I don't want to have them shipped, Jay doesn't want to ship them and we're something like 7 hours apart... hmm

Hmmmmmm.....Coytee, if you are patient here, I might be able to help you.

I've got some Mac equipment I need to get down to Terry DeWick, and don't wanna ship it. If I drive that gear down there for the updating, I would have to go right through Indy to get to Knoxville. Maybe I could arrange something on this, especially if you aren't in an immediate hurry.......

Indeed you will (possibly be able to help). I'm wondering if you mean a couple weeks, or a couple months? (I asked Jay about holding them until the gathering at Klipsch this summer and he's "highly" (my word) interested in getting them gone).

If perchance you come via Cincy, I might suggest you stop there (Cincy) and get something to munch on.

http://skylinechili.com/ or http://goldstarchili.com/

and for desert http://graeters.com/

I'll keep your offer in mind but knowing Jay's interest in moving them out, I know you'll understand if I keep burning the fire.

When you're in Knoxville, if you wanna hear the Jubilees, let me know. I'm about...40 minutes from Terry's house. My office is about 10 minutes from his house.

That said, if you want to go ALL out and listen to the Jubilees AND your amps (presuming that's what you're bringing), you can do that to.