Hanging out with the jazz cool cats in So Cal

Piranha

Last night I was fortunate enough to meet up with my old pals Allan Songer, boomac and garymd at Jax Bar and Grill in Glendale, CA to see Jack Sheldon. I think it is safe to say that a good time was had by all. Jack is one hell of a musician and a great comedian as well. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while! [;)]

It was great seeing all of you, and a pleasure to meet Scott's son Kyle. Thanks for a fun evening guys. [:)] I was disappointed I wasn't able to join you on Friday or Saturday night. Hopefully you'll post some reviews on both when you get back home and settle in.

Sorry in advance if I stepped on anyones toes. [:)]

Sorry Tom. I didn't even know this thread existed!

It was great seeing you as always. Jack was in rare form! I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while.

Scott and Kyle are in Vegas for a few days so I was going to wait until they got home to post about the weekend. Actually, I posted last year so it's Scott's turn!

For now I'll just say we had a REALLY, REALLY great time. I really enjoyed meeting Patrick and seeing everyone again. Allan and Kerrie are wonderful hosts.

BTW - Isn't it supposed to be warm in California????? It was warmer in MD over the weekend!!!!!

Gary, no worries. I figured you had jet lag or were just relaxing and catching up with your wife or both. I am glad to hear that you all had fun. Wish I could have attended all the festivities but it's not easy supporting two households if you know what I mean. [;)]

Yes, it has been unseasonably cold here. We're not supposed to get up to normal temps until this weekend.

BTW, who's Patrick? Patrick as in St. Patrick from Santa Barbara? If so I am REALLY disappointed that I didn't get the chance to meet him. Oh well, maybe next year? You are coming out again then, right? [;)]

Yeah Tom. The one and only St. Patrick. Chris King was supposed to come also but didn't make it.

There's always next year.........maybe[;)]

Still a bit of jet lag. Getting up for work was a little tough today but not too bad. I got a good night's sleep Sunday. Glad yesterday was a holiday. I don't think I could have made it to work.[|-)]

Yeah Tom. The one and only St. Patrick. Chris King was supposed to come also but didn't make it.

There's always next year.........maybe[;)]

Still a bit of jet lag. Getting up for work was a little tough today but not too bad. I got a good night's sleep Sunday. Glad yesterday was a holiday. I don't think I could have made it to work.[|-)]

did anyone get a pix of Gary sleeping on the plane? What a jetsetter! [ap]