SOLD HWO Heresies

DizRotus

$300 takes local delivery of a pair of Heresy HWO 145X549 and 145X559. They have been fitted with Crites tweeters ( I don't have the K-77s anymore) and new caps also from Bob. They sound much better than they look; they're respectable but not fine furniture. The grille cloth is good, but one of the copper logos is missing. I'll post photos tomorrow.

If you want to incur the expense and take on the risk to have some local UPS-type store pack and ship them, I'll deliver them within a 25 mile radius of 48009. If you're interested, shoot me an email or PM.

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />OB said, . . . wish you were local . . .<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

OB, youve got it all wrong. Its like the plane on the conveyor. The speakers and I are local; its you that is not local. J

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />OB said, . . . wish you were local . . .<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

OB, youve got it all wrong. Its like the plane on the conveyor. The speakers and I are local; its you that is not local. J

OK....................doesn't change anything though....rephrased, wish they were closer, so they could be picked-up.........EH !!!!!!

Michael you have two emails.

On second thought, after listening to them all evening (first time in months), I'm having seller's remorse.

HK 430 from eBay $75;

Toshiba SD-5970 DVD/CD player $59

Heresies $300

listening to the best audio bang for the buck, PRICELESS!

You'll never convince me that better sound is available for under $500.

Michael Colter bought them, but as with all things Colter, there is an interesting story attached. Details will be provided after the transaction has been completed.

Michael, you don't know that the Crites tweeters have an interesting provenance. They were originally owned by the forum's own Allan Songer who sold them to me.

As this is typed Michael is probably in pain watching Peyton Manhandled, I mean Manning.

They sound great and will be missed. Tomorrow they make the Klipsch Forum members Pony Express style journey from Birmingham, MI to Indy via Madison Heights, MI and West Lafayette, IN. Only Michael could sweet talk the loser on the Heresies into delivering them to him as part of his own trip to collect his newly purchased Khorns.