WTB Chorus I in the northeast

leerocker

I have a pair of mint black Chorus I's for sale but I am in Orlando. I have owned them for 5 years (89's) and am selling because I recently purchased some Oiled Oak Cornwall II's as my new rears. I paid $700 for them and would like to get $650 - $700 for them. There is not a scratch or nick on them.

Mike

I have a pair of mint black Chorus I's for sale but I am in Orlando. I have owned them for 5 years (89's) and am selling because I recently purchased some Oiled Oak Cornwall II's as my new rears. I paid $700 for them and would like to get $650 - $700 for them. There is not a scratch or nick on them.

Mike

It's too bad too because ill be in Orlando in 2 weeks! You think they'll fit in my carry-on?

Thebes - thanks for the offer but i really want to get some Chorii to match exactly.

Thanks both of you but i really want to avoid shipping because these are so heavy and a good deal will become a bad deal when shipping costs almost 200 bucks.

Thanks for the offer. I am really trying to keep it within a 3 or 4 hour or so drive though, which puts my radius to about NY. My truck gets pretty bad gas mileage. I'll just have to be patient. It's too bad because the same day or so that i picked up mine a few months back there was another pair in mint shape real close to me for $500. By the time i got mine home and listened to them and realizing i had to have MORE, the other pair had been sold. oh well c'est la vie.

• 1 year later...