FS ; LaScala's.Upstate New York

oldbuckster

Come On Mass.,Vermont, New Hampshire, Conn. New York guys, here's your chance to own some fine La Scala's..........close to you, not half way across the country..................not your common Black Beauties......veneered............

I was going to email you, but you obviously have something against Rhode Island, so I won't be emailing you after all...

You bustin' my balls or what?.....If you are looking for La Scala's, you only hurting yourself ,not me, I have nothing against Rhode Island.......

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for what its worth i am responsible for the veneer work on these speakers, i was the owner prior to Mark. i used very nice quality oak veneer on the top and both sides with tung oil finish, replaced the woofer hatch with a oak veneer plywood, rope caulked the mid horns, they had stock modified x-overs when i sold them though. I would say they were the best loudspeaker i have ever owned. whoever buys them should be very happy. they are pictured in my avitar.

Thanks for posting.........................they are fine examples of La Scala's.........Believe me, I wish I could get them, had them here for 2 weeks, hated to give them up................but, I can't figure a way to swing them..............Just doing a buddy a favor...............

for what its worth i am responsible for the veneer work on these speakers, i was the owner prior to Mark. i used very nice quality oak veneer on the top and both sides with tung oil finish, replaced the woofer hatch with a oak veneer plywood, rope caulked the mid horns, they had stock modified x-overs when i sold them though. I would say they were the best loudspeaker i have ever owned. whoever buys them should be very happy. they are pictured in my avitar.

Hey guy you should think about making the trip this Saturday ,would get to meet a great bunch of people

Thanks for posting.........................they are fine examples of La Scala's.........Believe me, I wish I could get them, had them here for 2 weeks, hated to give them up................but, I can't figure a way to swing them..............Just doing a buddy a favor...............

ob if you really want them I think i can loan you a no interest loan. seriously.

Why Thank You Jay, that is a very nice offer, but oldbuckster will pass on that............You don't know me, why would you do such a thing? It's just not in the cards right now, I'm more into getting my health and body back in shape after the operation. There will always be another speaker to buy on another day..............................EH !!!!!! Again, Thank You for the offer..........................Nice folks on the Forum...................

How are you feeling lately OB?

JT

With my hands......................EH !!! No really, starting to come around, feel pretty good. Between using the treadmill more, and some of the medicines are being stopped, hope to be back in fighting shape by spring. Major operations take along time to recover from, and sometimes we push ourselves too hard, too quick. Cold weather still hurts my lungs and chest, but hey, it's winter. Thank You very much for asking, that's kind of you,really...........

Hey guy you should think about making the trip this Saturday ,would get to meet a great bunch of people

thanks for the invite Mark, but i will be working saturday. I would love to hear your k-horns sometime though. hope all have a great time this weekend, take care.

• Moderators

JT

I kinda figure if see OB posting and ocassionally being his honery old self, everything's okay with him.[;)] Now if I don't see him post I would get worried, it is his job to keep us all in line when Amy's not around.[;)]

• Moderators

Yes my goodness he has over 4000 posts in less than a year.

OB you taking dead aim on ole Colter?

I didn't realize OB had only been a member for a year. Happy Forum Anniversary OB, 1/29 will make a year. At this rate OB you will pass Colter like he is standing still.[;)]

I am not trying to catch or out do anyone..................Only a year under Oldbuckster, was here before under different name, gave up inter net for awhile, and when i came back forgot my other name, had to start over....................Alot of posts in Right this minute, besides, there is only 1 Oldbuckster, and that be me........................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT

I kinda figure if see OB posting and ocassionally being his honery old self, everything's okay with him.[;)] Now if I don't see him post I would get worried, it is his job to keep us all in line when Amy's not around.[;)]

My mind is picturing Amy and the Buckster in the office discussing how to deal with renegade forum members......

Let's put this to rest.............I WOULD NEVER TELL OR ADVISE AMY HOW TO DO HER JOB, She does a fine job, and there is nothing I could add to it, how she deals with forum members is her call, and her call alone..............PERIOD. There are good people on here, and every now and then members must speak up if they feel others are out of line, or just plain being mean spirited, besides, we should police ourselves, Amy shouldn't have to, she has other things to do................I've always been accused of having a Big Mouth......I do, sometimes.....................

Wow.

You can't see the humor in my statement, Oldbuckster?

I apologize...............

ARF, you don't need to apolize for anything.............really, you don't....I am not the forum police, but I will speak up when I feel I have to, or should, or provoked, thats all. I see the humor, but would Amy? I want no problems with Amy, or anyone else for that matter, I don't come here to start trouble, or disrespect anyone.............I like it here, it's the only forum I'm on, or want to be on..............So, fear not, no apology needed, all you need to do is, go crank those Heresy's and Enjoy.............................EH, DUDE...........................

ob, get the speakers, I will loan the money. I doubt you will risk your reputation on this forum and run away. Oh BTW why would I do this. Hmmm maybe because I like to pass the genorous

Markgod sent free me k400

Lwhaples sent me free k77

Coytee sent me free AA crossovers

Speakerfritz gave free LaScala cabinets

I just like to pass along this genorosity, besides I think they are meant for you in a non conventional sense. Take it