Best Bang for $$$

DizRotus

When I worked for Union Station I did some labor cleaning up a bar that had closed. I had to remove all the leftover sound equipment and lighting, and inventory it for sale in exchange for which I was GIVEN:

Crown MicroTech 1200

QSC 1400

BGW 75

BiAmp biamp xover

BiAmp 2x10 eq

Ashley xover 2x3

Rane EQ 2x31

2 JBL single 18" bins

2 EVM 18L in W bins

2 Renkus Heinz monitors with 2x12" Eminence and RH horn

EVM 18 in EV TL bin

Mics aplenty (6 SM58's and assorted EV and AT)

Mic stands x 6

Probably more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

• Moderators

Dtel can't win, they spent no money. You can't have "bang for the buck" if you didn't spend any bucks.

This is bang for the buck.

Heresies $100

Eico HF-81 $200

Toshiba 3950 $49

Anarchist you seem to be the only one that has a problem with someone not spending money to get the Best Bang for $$$. However, you also can't win anything if you don't attend the Pilgramage, which we did.

So, I guess in reality our costs for the Cornwall III's would be equivalent to our expenses for the trip to Hope.

Hotel $32.99 (Yes, we stayed at the cheapie place along with some other fine folks on this forum, all about (Best bang for the $$$)

Gas $70.00

Total BEST BANG FOR $$$ $102.99.

I did not include expenses for food (you have to eat no matter where you are) additional nights lodging (as we combined this with our vacation) or additional gas.

So...if everyone else agrees it would appear we are still in the running.[;)]

It's just a game.[Y]

Anarchist you seem to be the only one that has a problem with someone not spending money to get the Best Bang for $$$.

Jeez, I have a "problem" because I joked about your freebies? I guess it was a game until you got all sensitive. If it is "best bang for free" then the guy who has received multiple pairs of free Khorns wins, right? [:'(]

LOL.

• Moderators

Anarchist you seem to be the only one that has a problem with someone not spending money to get the Best Bang for $$$.

Jeez, I have a "problem" because I joked about your freebies? I guess it was a game until you got all sensitive. If it is "best bang for free" then the guy who has received multiple pairs of free Khorns wins, right? [:'(]

LOL.

I didn't realize how sensitive you are, otherwise I would have inserted the [;)] And...I did say the guy that received the multiple pairs of free Khorns was welcome to play.

"Gary, you absolutely can not play.Wink We are winning right now.Stick out tongue

Well, give it a shot, because I am sure all that "stuff" you have hooked up to those Khorns cost more than what most people in this thread are saying they have invested."

I didn't realize there were rules we had to follow.[;)]