how to go about buying towers

Tyler Durden!

i bought a set of klf-30's back in july of 06. and this is what i got for $850.00! this i don't wish on anyone and had to do the same thing to both towers. i want to buy another set of klipsch that offer the same quality of sound but do not want to have this happen to me again! any sugg. would be greatly app.also if you guys know of another klipsch product that would go well with the klf-30's please let me know!

post-25333-13819321562968_thumb.jpg

I believe there were some problems with the earlier KLF's where the wood supplier changed some chemical in the wood that made the glue less effective - coupled with a crappy shipping job I wouldn't be surprised to see it just fall apart. Were you able to get it glued back to normal?

The Forte II, Chorus II, Cornwall, etc...are all great speakers to look into.

the guy rapped them in bubble rap and put them in u-haul boxes and sent them ups ground from belmont mass to st.louis thats what i got. now what are la scalas? would they work good with the klf-30

Are you looking to have speakers that you'll listen to in addition to your KLF-30s? I'm not sure what you mean by "Would they work good with the klf-30"? Are you going to use them in a surround system?

If you're simply looking to add another pair of speakers to listen to at the same time, I can think of many people on here that would discourage you from doing that. There's many reasons why it usually doesn't sound very good. Now, if you're looking to get more speakers to use as surround speakers that's a different story.

• 5 years later...