Looking for a lone Heresy...circa 1983

Intheswamp

I'm looking for a single circa 1983 Heresy to use as a center speaker for my two 3-way Heresys. I will (hopefully) be using this in my surround sound setup. I can't afford a premium-grade speaker so it doesn't have to be outwardly beautiful...just sound that way. :)

Holler at me if you happen to have a lonely one sitting around,

Thanks,

Ed

Hello Ed and Welcome to the Forum. Where are you located? There has been an ad in the local paper for a few weeks of some one selling Heresys and they have 3. I have not called to find out anything about them but the price has dropped to $200 each. Might be worth looking into if you are close to Little Rock. Let me know and I will see if I can find the phone #. Later Bill

Hey Ed: The number is 870-853-4362. I did a white page search and it came up to be Hamburg Arkansas. That's way down south close to the Louisana border. I dont get off of work until midnight so that is why the reply is so late.

Where are you located Ed? Hope this helps out in your search for the Heresy.

Arf was sending the PM to me is the reason you could not find one. I will check mine and the mail in a few. Later Bill

Hi, I have a single Heresy which I'm wanting to sell. The innards: K-77, K-52-H, K-22-K, E-2. The cabinet is laquered birch with butt joints so you can see the plys. There are no severe scratches, but at some corners the veneer has worn off and into the 1st ply. The (a) prior owner has re-laquered after this wear because it's all shiney and glossy where this wear is. The speaker works fine, no damages to the woofer cone. The grill could use some tightening up, but has no gashes or rips. There is one small spot on the grill which is beginning to de-fray. It's about the size of a nickel, but you have to look for it before it is noticeable. I have pictures of all angles and close-ups, as well as the insides.

I'm in California and I could ship. I'd pack it right so no worry there. Let's say for the speaker and shipping together for $240

Here's my cell #408-307-5096

I hope this will work for you!

post-25301-1381932531228_thumb.jpg