Is this overkill or what......{ someone elses }

Speedball

Nah, I am a firm believer in the fact that there is no such thing as overkill...... hence the killer headroom I have enjoyed as of late. 600 hp 446ci in a 3600 lb truck with 4:10 - 1 gears and slicks, not overkill at all...

Life is too short, enjoy what you desire. ( within your means ) Their are hundreds of more expensive hobbies out there, home entertainment is CHEAP compared to most of them.

It is not the size of the dog,but the fight in the dog. Your Dual driver SVS is big,my Fathom f113 is small....side by side,but the performance...[;)] He he

Just pulling your leg,enjoy your sub. RF7's deserve to be cut @ 60hz and let the big SVS do the work from there down.

Too much sub is never enough. I love my SVS. That said, I am probably going to go Klipsch for the upstairs system because I don't have the room for the HUGE box.

Also, you think the sub looks big, I just had to laugh at the box it came in. Imagine plenty of padding, then a cardboard box around it up on about a six inch skid. My wife just shook her head.

I have been lately trying to decide on my next sub, and so far I am leaning 3 ways... Svs pb ultra 2, Rt-12-d, or the fathom f113. I have known people with both the rt and the svs but nobody has really given a first hand review on the fathom, so what's your review on it?

What is my review,I have only this to say...

The f113 outclases the RT-12d and SVS Ultra/2 in sound quality,reaches deeper than the RT-12d by over 10Hz and beats the Ultra in extension! It has the ARO correction system,that works great. Not a fair comparo. f113 by a good margin.

Also on the AVS forum,in the subwoofer section many agree the f113 outclasses a Velodyne DD18 in output down deep! And sounds as good as it gets,or so damn close its criminal.

Why people have to hide gorgeous pieces like this SVS sub???? Not really into audio?! I am proud to display all my gear and no stinky table will ever hide my subs(too many ...LOL).

Anyone who has a house and loves musiv and HT ...MUST have a dedicated room.Where no WAF will start messig around with the purity of sound. I say stick a fork,a knife and a dozen shells into WAF. [:D]