NH Criags List - Klipschorns $1500

Turnip

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you might want to go back and resize the pics. They're dragging this thread down and I have a respectable broad band connection....or is it just me.

By the way....love 'em. You did great. I can't believe how much you got those for. Really sharp. Congrats.

I think you might want to go back and resize the pics. They're dragging this thread down and I have a respectable broad band connection....or is it just me

No, everyone's affected -- right-clicking for "properties" shows each one sized at 2200 by 1700 pixels, and a file size of 900,000 bytes. Those are big loads for the forum and impossible for the dial-up folk. Re-size to 550 - 600 pixels width, and try to get the file size down to 100,000 or less -- thanks!

Larry

VFTT

"ps: dont resize anything!  I love big pictures! They look awseome.  If you have slow bandwith then you probably don't deserve good speakers! Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha :>) "

I laughed so hard my wife thought I was on the phone with someone she shouldn't know about...she came running down the stairs asking what was I doing and wanted to know where my phone was...

Blown tweeters is nothing.  Maybe he thought they were broke so he sold them cheaper....whatever....you did very well.  Put the ES400s in there.....then tell us what you hear....c'mon.

You skipped out of work and didn't sleep either, right?

yes, sad to say but true...we are incurably sick....I left work at 1pm, drove all night, got home at 4am, had breakfeast, soon as it got light, hauled everything in, been playing tunes all day, most of the night....

es400+5800 are going in soon....but I have to do an autoformer upgrade to them first....replacing the stock autoformer with this gem.  Same turns ratio and stepping, but this one has specs of 2hz - 2mhz.  Weights 6 lbs.

post-22082-13819325566792_thumb.jpg