My sons addition to our audio gear collection

Dave in ABQ

Nice Dave, my 3 and 5 year old sons love to come to the music room and jam[:D] They are currently hooked on Snow (Hey Oh) off Stadium Arcadium[;)]

Before that we had to where out Beck's "Where It's At" and "Lucky Man" before that, it's great to get them into music first and as they grow I'll teach them to appreciate all the different gear they can listen to that music on[:P]

Thanks for the coments guys. My legomaniac's favorites are Tom Waitts, Jonny Horton, Pink Floyd, and Alison Krauss. Some of my favorites too I guess. Kaiser I havent heard Snow yet. I need to get out more. I'm lucky that my family enjoys listening to a variety of music and appreciates our audio equipment.

Thanks for the compliment on the Akai Oldbuckster. There's nothing so soothing after a long day as those groovey spinnin reels. [8]

Nice Dave, my 3 and 5 year old sons love to come to the music room and jam[:D] They are currently hooked on Snow (Hey Oh) off Stadium Arcadium[;)]

Before that we had to where out Beck's "Where It's At" and "Lucky Man" before that, it's great to get them into music first and as they grow I'll teach them to appreciate all the different gear they can listen to that music on[:P]

I see they finally tired of that CD I left over there : )