1947 K-5-D Klipschorn Tampa BIN

seti

• 1 year later...
I have the # 57 Klipsch horn in my shed from 1947 and was looking for some info on you past ebay auction, I have the bottom horn as well # 178 from 1950, please send me a message, as I am interested what your K-5-D fetched on ebay, Thank you,

icon-quote.gif
sheltie dave:
Any BIN with no reserve loses the BIN feature whenever a bid is submitted, FWIW.

Interesting I learned something new today.

I have the # 57 Klipsch horn in my shed from 1947 and was looking for some info on you past ebay auction, I have the bottom horn as well # 178 from 1950, please send me a message, as I am interested what your K-5-D fetched on ebay, Thank you,

icon-quote.gif
sheltie dave:
Any BIN with no reserve loses the BIN feature whenever a bid is submitted, FWIW.

Interesting I learned something new today.

Sorry not my ebay ad. I just posted it here because there are many collectors. Please some pics of you Klipschorns!!!! Number 57 wow.

I think I own # 56 ,

I thinjk Klipsch made a large batch K-5-D horns all at once in 47, and they show up bass horns made much later.

I not so sure they were used in order of serial nomber, just used off the plie as they were needed.

Mine was paired with a handmade 47 bass horn by paul himself, I was told by klipsch.

I think I own # 56 ,

I thinjk Klipsch made a large batch K-5-D horns all at once in 47, and they show up bass horns made much later.

I not so sure they were used in order of serial nomber, just used off the plie as they were needed.

Mine was paired with a handmade 47 bass horn by paul himself, I was told by klipsch.

Very cool. Do you have any pics : )