sub up for Trade

Speedball

I have a pre-amp that I am not using...but i can't figure out what your selling...can you just post it (picture, model number, value, etc)

Fritz...that would be a great sub for an additional system if you have the need.

Pat...Have you posted over at the Sound & Vision place? I bet it would be gone in a day. Lots of bang for buck guys over there.

I've heard other guys say it looks like a water heater........never have I seen a black residential water heater and most guys have never seen a commercial/industrial water heater..........lol..

I'd sort of like to hear an Ultra or an RSW 15 in our house........of course those Rf7's are capable of some solid bass with the proper amp.

I put the new driver in mine which is an improvement & I really like the svs. I don't know much about subs but i'm in the mood to test something else myself. If my dealer had a rsw 15 they would let me demo it but they don't, in stock.

I thought about the new upgraded driver but figured it was time to make a change instead. Man, an RSW-15 might be nice someday if I ever give up trying to squeeze every ounce of bass out of the 7's with amplification and other components or room tweaks. They may not be capable of super low, low bass but I can hear them clear enough when the drums hit. Maybe it means i'm not a bass-aholic.......lol.

For another project I have even thought about one of those tube dac's from benchmark or an even better looking one from Monarchy but I'm not so sure how much of a step up from the 2900 it would be.

For now i can at least gain back some floor space and quit messing around with the sub after changing every disc just to get it right.