Klipsch forum member makes March issue in Audio Video Interiors!

westcott

Hey Now, I didn't say it was open season. [;)] True story, tonight I stopped by my lawyers for happy hour. There was a news story on tv about a couple trying to change the incest law. They are lovers & brother/sister. I told a judge who was there "man don't let that be Arkansas". Everyone in the lounge cracked up with understanding. Thankfully it was some place in Germany.

Actually Ark is a beautiful place to live with a high quality of life & we make your speakers.

Hey Now, I didn't say it was open season. [;)] True story, tonight I stopped by my lawyers for happy hour. There was a news story on tv about a couple trying to change the incest law. They are lovers & brother/sister. I told a judge who was there "man don't let that be Arkansas". Everyone in the lounge cracked up with understanding. Thankfully it was some place in Germany.

Actually Ark is a beautiful place to live with a high quality of life & we make your speakers.

I knew that was going to open a can of worms but that was a good one CounterTop Material[:o]

All you have to do is say the work Arky and I will borrow a buddies boat and dust off my fishing rod and be there in, Oh, 12 or so hours!!!! It wouldn't be the same without my father but I am sure he would approve!

Thanks again guys for the support.

You would be welcome anytime but I ain't going. I have never been hunting or fishing unless you count a half a day charter in Destin. This state is full of excellent spots though. My outdoor activities consist of golf & UofA football with the latter being no bargain lately, especially with that !@#$ coach of ours.

There was a news story on tv about a couple trying to change the incest law. They are lovers & brother/sister. I told a judge who was there "man don't let that be Arkansas". Everyone in the lounge cracked up with understanding.

lol... i think you got us all beat... [:D]

Very nice job in deed.[Y]

Actually saw that in the magazine. Thought it looked familiar.

Paul

I did not know they had a hard copy magazine until someone else told me about it too. I guess hard copies are delivered before the first of the month.

I have made a request for a hard copy since then and have not got a response. Any chance I could get a copy from you? I would be very grateful and willing to compensate you accordingly.

And thanks for taking time to show your appreciation. It makes all the hard work that much more gratifing!!

Try sending an email to Home Theater magazine Editor Maureen Jensen. She sent me 15 copies free when they featured my theater. It took about a month for them to arrive after she shipped them.

Thanks for taking time to show your appreciation. And even though I got my referenence series, if you do the math, I think my wife is the real winner out of all this. I think I was better off doing what one of the other readers suggested and just right a check for the same amount I wanted for equipment and handed it to my wife.